ttc - need adcie from ppl in the know!!

BabyBlues

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Im actually ttc but thought you guys would know better! Is it poss to be pregnant and not have any symptoms???

I ask as found the following info on the net that relates to me:

1/28/08 - First day of your cycle
2/08/08 - A little bit fertile
2/09/08 - Fertile
2/10/08 - VERY fertile
2/11/08 - Time to ovulate

2/21/08 - A home pregnancy test may work now.

2/25/08 - End of cycle
2/28/08 - No period? Maybe you're pregnant!

DH and i BD on the 10th and i had what i assume were ov pains from 11th - 13th ish and bad AF pains - yet nothing so far...also noticed a change in cm...was like raw egg white and stretchy on 18th and since then till today is EW but not stretchy...

Im confused!!!

Hi Karen

I was TTC for 9 months and read every website, book, leaflet etc known to man when I was trying and now I consider myself a bit of an oracle when it comes to TTC.

You OV time totally depends on your cycle length and your Luteal phase (the length of time from OV to AF). Most women have a LP of 14 - 16 days and this normally stays the same each month. If you have a longer cycle one month it will more than likely mean you have had a longer pre OV phase.

To work out an approximate date of OV you should count back 14 days from the day AF is due to arrive, eg. if you have 30 day cycles normally then OV would be Cycle day 16 if you have a 28 day cycle normally then your OV day would be around CD 14. This obviously becomes more complicated when you have irregular cycles.

If your AF started on 28th Jan then based on an average of cycle of 28 days then you would be due to OV around 11th Jan (add a day for each day over 28 your cycle length normally is) and your AF would be due on or around 25th Feb.

With your CM the normal pattern is for a woman to be quite dry immediately after AF and gradually get wetter until it should peak with what looks like Egg white as you approach OV. After than you should then dry up again although some women do have creamy CM as AF approaches.

There are occasions when women OV twice in a month which could be the cause of you having the EWCM on 18th. Most of the experts agree that if you have EWCM then you are fertile so you should BD as much as posiible.

If your Cm looks like EWCM but isn't stretchy it could be thhe juices you realease when you're sexually excited. This can look very similar to EWCM but it's not quite as dense and not as stretchy either but it does sometimes get confused with EWCM.

In regards to your question of can you be PG without any symptoms then yes. After TTC for 9 months I've had every symptom in the book oer all my 2WW's and this month I got my BFP without having one single symptom. If I was you it sounds like you did BD around the right time so if your AF hasn't arrived by 28th Feb then test. A test would show now but you would have to get an early test.

Sorry for the war an peace post but I know what it's like to be confused.

It's also possible for your body to gear up to ovulate, hence produce EWCM but then you don't actually ovulate at your usual time. For whatever reason, ovulation is delayed.

Hence why you get more than one period of EWCM.

This happened to me on a few cycles.

I didn't think you could ovulate twice in a month, it's possible to release two eggs when you ovulate though.

Bagpuss17 said:
It's also possible for your body to gear up to ovulate, hence produce EWCM but then you don't actually ovulate at your usual time. For whatever reason, ovulation is delayed.

Hence why you get more than one period of EWCM.

This happened to me on a few cycles.

I didn't think you could ovulate twice in a month, it's possible to release two eggs when you ovulate though.

Yeah you can release two eggs and you can ov twice in a month too.....it's rare but it can happen. It's usually within 24 hours of the first one though

It is possible to have no symptoms and still be pregnant. Hope you get your BFP :D

I was pregnant for 10 weeks before I found out as I had no real syptoms til then! Fingers crossed for you xx

Again, it is possible to find ouot early on and not have symptoms yet.

And hideilu, lucky you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back