*UPDATE* Its a....... pg 2

t1ggerific

Reaction score
Hi there I would love it if people could take a look at my scan pic from 12 weeks & 2 days and post if you think the nub looks girlie or boyish.

Been nub obsessed since finding out about the theory lol

Attachments

• Baby scan.jpg
    Baby scan.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
I can't see it's legs are up tight covering the area, what are you basing answers on ? sorry I'm confused. lovely picture away it's looks to be very comforty in there. xx

I can't see it's legs are up tight covering the area, what are you basing answers on ? sorry I'm confused. lovely picture away it's looks to be very comforty in there. xx

Thanks for your reply, I have been told that bubs is at a funny angle so it makes it a bit harder to accurately predict anyway. The nub I have been told is the white line at the end of bubs that has a slight fork in it x

Well ignoring the nub theroy as I never have a clue what I'm looking at for those, but I like to decide gender from the scan piccy, and I would say def a little girl in there!!

Well ignoring the nub theroy as I never have a clue what I'm looking at for those, but I like to decide gender from the scan piccy, and I would say def a little girl in there!!

I so hope your right :) x

ok based on this theroy I agree it appears to be a girl . Please let us know if it proved right or wrong at your next scan . thanks and best wishes xx

Getting more & more tempted to get a private gender scan done, nub obsessing is driving me crazy! lol

I've no idea about guessing methods I just like to look and have a gender hunch based on nothing I'm aware of lol. I say girl.
Lovely pic by the way :)

I jave voted girl because there is a white line near the private area. althgh not very visible a girls private looks like a burgerbu (y can see the labia with a white kine in between) with a boy is is obviously more visible for what you should look ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back