*UPDATE* Its a....... pg 2

I said girl going by the skull not the nub ;)

This video has loads of old wives tales for gender prediction if you're interested!
We did loads and they were all right for us!
Obviously they're not reliable, but still fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLr3yM5lmCs

Thankyou Mrs Grant for that link, I had a look and was very interesting. Had heard of most of them but I might give the spoon/fork one a shot :) The results were interesting too as it all came back to 50/50 lol

Based on that Nub theory link you posted I'm going to say girl.

Its a girl!!! Had it confirmed at a private gender scan yesterday :) Over the moon!
Thank you to everyone who guessed on the nub, majority said girl!
Here is a potty shot of the scan, would really appreciate people reassuring me its a girl, or is there any way this could be a boy? x

Attachments

• girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 43
Yay, congrats, that's brilliant I got one right . Very happy you have a pink bundle .xx

I was thinkin girl before I read ur update! I keep looking at my scan now lol it's similar to urs with the white line! Take a look :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337545171.603295.jpg

I was thinkin girl before I read ur update! I keep looking at my scan now lol it's similar to urs with the white line! Take a look :) View attachment 19274

I would say your bubs nub is def looking like a Girl :) Have you posted it on a site called Ingender? I highly recommend it, I posted mine and there are some very experienced people on there who guessed for me. There are also a couple of techs who pop by sometimes x

I think girlie xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Def a girl, with a boy y actually see a pair of balls and a penis (not to miss at all). I had a boy first and a girl second so I have seen both on scans. Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back