Updated!!! Is this it??? Bfp?

Yes I can see a line on the FRER, the wondfo I had was 25 miu so that could be why that one is negative
My wondfo pack claims to be 10miu so idk, but I’ve seen enough squinter/evap/indents on frers to know mine was legitimate this morning. Let’s hope it sticks <3

Wondfo smu, barely anything if anything at all. I’ll be continuing to take these until I can get a digital.

CF67C2F3-DA8F-4EB6-B286-642D06BE8F18.jpeg

My wondfo pack claims to be 10miu so idk, but I’ve seen enough squinter/evap/indents on frers to know mine was legitimate this morning. Let’s hope it sticks <3

I’d never said that it wasn’t legitimate? Had just said that the wondfo tests I used were 25miu :confused:

Hopefully they’ll show a line in the next couple of days. I’d gotten a positive on multiple brands before this one showed up around 2 days later. All the best!

I’d never said that it wasn’t legitimate? Had just said that the wondfo tests I used were 25miu :confused:

Hopefully they’ll show a line in the next couple of days. I’d gotten a positive on multiple brands before this one showed up around 2 days later. All the best!
Oh I didn’t mean anything by that! Sorry if that came out wrong. I meant my frer was a legit line that’s all. <3

Thanks to anyone who’s been supportive and encouraging. This is my last personal post on the “am I pregnant “ forum, but I’ll be around to return the favor and support any ladies still going through it.

Undeniable bfp <3

2684FD15-E85C-4D78-9DFC-7766AC03EC5B.jpeg EF7855F9-7016-43E8-9421-56AD58262AFE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back