very faint line on pregnancy test twice?

ceris

Reaction score
Hello!
I am new to all this,so a bit confused!!
We are TTC, and have been having lots of symptoms, cramps, sore breasts, feeling sick, bumps on nipples. Last week, doctor did preg test, negative. then i was taken to hospital and they did a test, negative. then i took one yesterday and got a really faint 2nd line on the First Response preg test, so took another test this morning, and again got a very faint 2nd line. I have been on line searching and they all say a line is a line, and i am prob pregnant.....? i really want to be pregnant, have been broody for so long! but the 2 negative ones from the hospital and doctors are making me doubt it!

Hiya, I'm new to this site too. When was your last AF? Could the hospital and doctors test have been too early to get a +ve?

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

If you are getting really faint lines i would wait a few days and then test again hunny, fingers and toes crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, forgot to say good luck too!

Defo fx hun, the hormone level could just be low but in a couple of days should get darker

xxx

If you have had no bleeding and a positive test i would say you were pregnant. The doctors tests are not as sensitive as the ones we use, also doctors won't see faint lines as positives...they never with me anyways but thats a different story. The lines should get darker in a good few days.

Hey hunni.. I agree with the other girls.. I would say its looking likely you are pregnant. Try another test in a few days and if you are you should have a stronger line! Good Luck! Let us know how you get on xx

Thanks so much! my husband thinks i am crazy! I bought a double pack of first response kits this morning (one of which i used and got the faint line) and then this evening i have been and bought a double pack of clearblue digital tests! The waiting to test is driving me crazy! I will be in a nut house if we are not pregnant this time! i have washed up, done laundry, even done some paperwork...ahhhhhh!!!! so glad there is this forum to spout off too, it has made me realise i am not the only one going crazy waiting to test!! fingers are crossed for all the others waiting to test too!!

:wave: hi and welcome on board

I too would wait a few more days and try testing again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back