Well tomorow is the day I would prob have had my baby

sky lanterns are another nice idea, couldn't remember what they were called xx

Thinkingof you today lovely!!! Love to you and your family x x x

Just read your post -:hugs: hope u were as ok as you can be yesterday - think that i have this little one inside me will help on my due date but it wont make me forget x

Well thanks lots girls for your thoughts , meant alot today X

just saw this! hope you are ok sending loads of hugs!
XX

I've only just seen this too honey, but I hope you're ok xx

Thanks girls, my actual due date was today, as I have early sections, it felt like I had two dates!

I took the day off work, and brought a special rose with OH. We looked at them all, and only one jumped out at both of us, silly I know! It looked healtier, taller and it was even flowering today! with a large pale yellow flower and another bud coming. It seemed the right thing to do, to buy that one. It's called Sweet Rememberance.

I need to dig the border in the garden at the weekend to plant it.

I decided to wait till march and will release a pale pink and blue ballon on the 12th when I had my Op.

We then had a family roast dinner at home , and some family time, so was pleased with how the day went. I did have a few moments, but only to be expected, but it was ok, and maybee I can move on and look forward to this babys arrival now, not looking back soo much.

Hoping everyones Angel due dates arrive and are remembered in the way you wish XX

Last edited:
JJ that sounds like a lovely way to remember your angel - :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back