what do you think

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Hi all

well as you all know i'm trying to concieve and today, well this evening i've been feeling really sickie and had like mild crampy feelings in my abdom and back area but I've done a pregnancy test and that was a bfn. I'm due on in about 2 days, my breasts arent tender but have felt heavier the last few days. what do you guys think?

hi
it could be too early to get a positive if your not due af for another 2 days, maybe you should wait a couple of days and test again.
Hope you get your BFP some of your symptoms do sound promising, not everyone gets painfull breasts straight away.anyway fingers crossed for you.

well fingers crossed. TBH for the past few days or so i've felt sicki but only in tiny waves but tonight i've felt really sick and i'm not sure how i've managed not to sick it up. The other weired thing is the fact that today I went to college to enroll and i kept smelling salt and vinigar crisps but when I looked I couldnt see anybody with a pack. We'll we'll see.

Hi there im in the same boat as you! just done a clearblue which came back BFN im stupid i dont know why i tested early but couldnt help it!

Ive been feeling crappy for a few days now, ,went off my tea last night and feeling the same today so fingers crossed its not over for us yet !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back