wow wow wowzer!!!!

deedee84

Reaction score
:dance: poas this morning and i really didnt expect to see what i did (sorry about the crappy blurry pic lol)

Snapshot_20111020.jpg

just a little apprehensive after the mc but somehow this time feels different i actually feel pregnant and have done for a while so lil old deedee is a happy lady today :D and so is the OH i showed him before he set off to work hehe!! xx

Oh wow big congratulations!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxx

Deedee, did you have your 1st AF since your MC?

I'm just at the end of my AF at the mo, but not to sure when to test as my cycle vary from month to month.

Congrats again xx

yeah i had af 22 days after mc so this is only the second cycle after mc :) maybe there is some truth in being extra fertile after mc hey :) xx

Wow deedee! Super excited for u, even got tears in my eyes!! Can't believe we are both going to tri1!!!eeeeeek!!! :)

i know kanga excited muchas hehe we did talk as if we were pregnant if you remember, turns out we were right lol x

Eeee congrats deedee!! Your gut feeling was right! So pleased for you xxx

Deedee!!!

Awesome news hunny, I am very pleased for you. This is great news! Xx

thanks hun :) still hasnt sunk in properly yet xx

Omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!
I am so over the moon for you Hun!!!! And everything crosses for a sticky :) xx

hehe thanks sue :) just told my mum via facebook chat...all i got was "god you drop on quick miss fertile" lol made me chuckle bless her x

i know kanga excited muchas hehe we did talk as if we were pregnant if you remember, turns out we were right lol x

I know, I'm so glad we were right. I've just got home and waiting a while to pee as peed at 4am when I went to work. Need a strong sample. *must not pee* :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back