wow wow wowzer!!!!

Wow wow wowwzer indeedy Deedee!!!
Well done girlie! Praying for a super healthy sticky and no af for 9 months for you!! xxxxxx

Many congratulations hun, thats wonderful news! How many days late were you in the end? xxx

kanga...i needed to pee at 2am when my dd woke but i got back into bed to save it but i just couldnt i needed to go so was a bit dubious about poas when it wasnt my first wee haha!

Corrinne thanks hunni, keeping everything crossed that its a super sticky :) cant help but worry but i have to get rid of that worry its a new chapter xx

Many congratulations hun, thats wonderful news! How many days late were you in the end? xxx

thanks spinney :D

i am due af today so not late although if af is going to come it arrives 1st thing. thats why i was worried about testing with my cheapo as it says to do it after a missed af but i thought its worth a shot lol

xx

every day as it comes, atleast you did bleed last time so you know if you dont that you are most probably ok (unlike me!) take comfort in that sweetie. i replied to your pg journal too. xx

thanks corrinne means a lot hun, reassurance is the key :) xx

Congratulations Sweetheart!!

I wish you all the best and a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

:)

xx

OMG, Congrats hunny!! That's amazing news! Wishing you a very healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back