another 2ww, another mental breakdown!

smokey08

Reaction score
anyone else sick of this whole 2ww??? why do we have to wait so long????

i'm 1 bloody dpo! ONE!!! and already i want it over with!! :rofl:

we have :bd: every day for the last 4 days, so if it dosn't happen this time....i give up!!

keep thinking if i got pregnant on the first try, i'd only have 6 weeks of pregnancy left! :(

on the upside if i caught this time i'm looking at a new years baby :dance: (or there abouts)

anyone else just starting their 2ww????

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
bless ya.......i remember the feeling so well.xx

the 2ww really does suck :-(

Is there anything that you can arrange to do during this time that would help pass the time more quickly? x

i've done everything today!! cleaning, reading, computer even been to the park for a couple of hours!!

just a major pain in the bum....we'll get there, ttc is just one big waiting game isn't it??? ha ha ha

Hi Smokey! I'm 1 DPO too! This is month 5 and I am determined to think positive this month (which obviously I have been....until today!! :) I am just so nervous about being disappointed - why, why, why can't I just assume that I will get a BFP rather than assuming that I won't? Picking up my positive mental attitude as I promised OH I would - I think that this will DEFINITELY be THE month for both of us! xx

I know what you mean emily,

i think we don't want to biuld ourselves up to be let down so we presume it will never happen!

I'm going to TRY to be positive this month, no guarentees tho.....oh CD 27 seems so far away!!! :wall:

Yes it does - but I prefer this bit of the 2ww to the bit nearer to the end where I can feel AF coming - I am soooo not good at being positive :)

Yes it does - but I prefer this bit of the 2ww to the bit nearer to the end where I can feel AF coming - I am soooo not good at being positive :)

thats a good point...towards the end i beconme more impatient!!! :shakehead:

im terrible at keeping positive!! but i shall try!! lol

Fx for you hun I hate the 2ww actually enjoy cd4 etc as no stress.... Yet! Xx

This is the most impatient I've felt on the 2ww. I'm normally really chilled out about it. I think it's cos of my really strong opk and then we bd'd a few hours after I got that so I am presuming we did it at the right time and, by rights, should get our bfp, but hey, TTC is anything but fair :eh:

Well that's me 1dpo the waiting begins, .... Again, don't think I timed it well though, we will just have to wait & see x

im 10DPO now and getting really impatient ahhhhhhh!!!! i definelty :bd: at the right time strong opk same as control- preseed used too and very faint opk next day we :bd: and preseed next day too just to make sure!

Fingers crossed i should know by sunday but makes things harder another girl just announced shes pg in work so thats 4 of them in total now!!!

well got backache, nails growing but thats it! being a nurse i get backache alot anyways so i dont have any pg symptoms as such! just have to wait and see x
thanx for the encouragment x x

The one time in my life that my nails were in lovely condition enough to grow was when I was pregnant so that's encouraging xx

I'm with you girls - although this month first few days of 2ww dragged and now all of a sudden I'm on 7dpo and can legitimately symptom spot!

No symptoms

Pleuth

Well scotch some girls when they get their bfp have no symptoms at all ;) the months where they got symptoms were bfn's. :dust: :dust: :dust: to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back