another 2ww, another mental breakdown!

i have a horrible bloody, metalic taste in my mouth!! Yuck!

i'm 9dpo, whats the chances of getting a bfp today???

Ooooo that sounds promising! That metalic taste is normally a hormonal thing.

I never know when it's ok to test, the longer you leave it the more chance it has of being accurate?

Some people have had BFP at 9DPO, if you have a stack of cheapies then you can always try?

But then I have no patience to wait until 14DPO!

neither do i! i always test early!!! think i will hold out till tomorrow or saturday tho (if i can) :rofl:

havn't got any cheapies!!! :cry:

just have a double pack of CB plus!!!
and i dont want to waste em, so i'm gonna have to hold out! :cry:

af is due monday!

just did a test and me and OH are convinsed its positive. the vertical line of the + sign is very faint but definatly there! i'm gonna test again just to be sure! i'm actually shaking!!! im thinking of waiting till sunday!! hope i can hold out!! :Wall:

im gonna try take one now cosmic...not sure if it will be seen on the camera (i really hope it is) 2 mins.

my photos keep coming out blurry!!

will deffo put up this evening off the camera on my phone i have to go off in search for the lead!!

keep staring at it thinking im going mad!!

Thats great news, well done you, I'm not going to test again now til Sunday. Not even sure what dpo I am now and I have af type pains x

OMG SMOKEY!!!! This is so so so exciting! Can't wait to see the pics, even better news that your OH can see it as their usually not as good line spotters as us! :yay: :yay: :yay:

GEDC1563.jpg

hope this comes up!! can't see the other line in this but it is there in real life i promise!! im only 9dpo

testing again on sunday so hopefully it will be a lot darker! i appologise if ye can't see it...my camera is sh!t!

i know i kept saying "can you see that too" he kept saying yes...its there! then i was asking was he sure??? he was saying yes i see it! so i aked him to point it out :rofl:

im not counting it as a bfp yet tho! gonna wait till sunday to see what happens...really hope this is it!!!

Last edited:
oh. my. ACTUAL. god!!!! I see that line, just off to the left a little eeeeeeeee!!!!! :dance: I really hope this is it for you!!!!! x

Hey smokey! I am pretty sure I can see it and you've got good symptoms too - any other symptoms apart from metallic taste which surely means a BFP?!!! :) Really pleased for you!

ya emily...sore boobs, hot face, feel like i have a mild dose of the flu!!

i cant believe ye can see it!! :yay: coz even i'm struggeling to find it in the pic

princess if this is it looks like i have an overdraft to pay back :rofl:

that pic was taken bout an hour after i took the tst..it was darker at first but only slightly!!

Last edited:
yes, a :dust: overdraft to pay back, did you not say you'd pay it back three times over too? :lol: I'm really excited for you, everything sounds fabby!! x

smokey have you got any opks that you could try with? Remember how strong mine were?

no hun i don't i'll get some tomorrow and test with them! unfortunatly used my last one this month and :bd: straight away!!

i did say i'd pay it back 3 times over and if this is the big :bfp: i will pay every :dust: partical back x3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back