another 2ww, another mental breakdown!

well hopfully the boob has it... 1st preg sympt that is ;) xx

I'd love to be on the 2ww, its aggggeeeesssss off for me xx fx to all xx

Good luck girls.
I got my bfp today. Only a few symptoms which I will share in hope you girls can relate :D

Boobs sore, late period, dark nipples, feeling nauseas but not actually being sick, quite dizzy/lightheaded, very um.. "horny", quite moody/emotional (so my OH says), headaches, no cramps except for a few flutters and mild cramps a few weeks ago but that could have been the bean settling in. I think that's it!

I hope I've helped a little and bring on more BFP'S!!
xxx

Actually, its not ages going by my ticker :wall: xx

aww cosmic i really hope next cycle is better for you! it must be soo frustrating! :hugs:

are you feeling any better now???? :petal:

stupid flu :trouble:

Last edited:
Thanks smokey, I do feel slightly better, then I get up and I'm like noooooo - back to bed :( next cycle will be healthier I'm sure xxx

at least once its gone it over and done with so you don't have to worry about it anymore!!

next cycle will be better coz your gonna get your bfp!!!! :pray: :yay:

determined to jeep really busy these next 2 weeks Hubby finishes work today for 10 days yippee so that means I'll be doing stuff like days out etc good luck girls xx

The 2WW is the worst bit of each cycle.

In the first part you are gearing up towards a fresh attempt, your extra careful about diet and how your feeling, you can symptom spot for ovulation and then you can do the deed, with special care around ovulation.

The 2WW is like being stuck in limbo. If there is a hell, then for me it would be a never ending 2WW.

It's the most emotional and least productive (in terms of what you can do) time. I confess to treating myself to something in that period to take my mind off of it, a hot stone massage usually chills me out so that's my plan this time!

My 2WW starts on Sunday.

Good luck to everyone, lots of crossed fingers and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
keep telling myself 10 days to go! can't help but feel we didn't :bd: enough, and i went on a junk food binge just before ovulation, so now i feel my chances are slimmer this month!

on my mind all day! came close to killing OH earlier because of pots! POTS!!! just shows how stressed i feel!

:dust: for you all

Well ladies how are we all doing?

Tonights OPK was lighter than last nights so im none the wiser to whether ive ov'd late or whether im pregnant.
I guess i will have to wait and see.

Same here, really faint opk and bfn on cheapie hpt x

i haven't tested yet!! im going :looped: at the stage where ive poked my boobs so much im wondering if i caused the pain from feeling em all the time!

starting to think symptoms are in my head now! im loosing hope!!

and my left boob is more tender than my right. really starting to think im nuts! :rofl:

Not all of your symptoms are in your head hun, they all sound really good to me, keep the faith xx

Took my temp again this morning and its gone down from 97.60 to 96.86.
I think i must have ov'd late and ive missed the boat this month.

I will just have to wait and see if AF comes on the 1st May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back