August 23 due dates

Willows terrified hes going to come and get us. They haven't found him yet cos he managed to get away and floored it off before police come. There's no MOT when you put his reg on line but he looked off his head with drugs as he got out car and dragged Danny out the car I was screaming at him there's kids in the car willow was screaming river was just shocked that's how Danny got the black eye I don't know how Danny didn't hit him back but he didn't he said he would have killed him (he's ex forces) there's witnesses as you can see the woman in purple and another woman and a house which took us all in and looked after us it's just finding this bloke now xx

How are you doing Sarah? Did you get checked over at the hospital?

I'm booked in Friday morning cos I had a scan Thursday they said it's harmful to baby if they scan more than once in a week. They was pissed at hospital tho as they didn't really do anything I've got whip lash tho xx

Aw no! I know whiplash can be bad so I hope you’re ok!

Scan went well baby looks massive had hiccups and was kicking its legs woman wouldn't let me take a photo tho for data protection purposes. They pushed me forward a few days roo but I'll know more on 24th for dating scan. They think I have internal bruising from the crash and have told me to take it easy which I have to any ways cos I'm struggling. Luckily it's half term now so don't have to rush doing school run as Danny been off this week and he's took willow to and from school. Struggling with this pregnancy too constant headaches feeling sick and I have no problems with my teeth but they throb to the point I want to rip them out. Spd has kicked in too my groin hurts. Trying so hard to enjoy this as it's deffo the last one and I know millions would kill to be in my position. I'm just a mardy bitch tbh and don't have a high pain threshold which is why I shock wvery one with loving my labour's lol. Hope your all OK? Xx

Aw it’s fine you can moan to us. I’m glad your scan went well!

I’ve got my booking app on Wednesday so I’ll get to know then when my scan app is but I’ve got a private scan booked for 16th anyway.

I’m doing alright. I feel tired and sick on and off but apart from that I’m not doing too badly.

Exciting times , how far along are you now? They put me at 11+2. I'm feeling sick all day but it's a morning I throw up especially when it comes to brushing me teeth I've started eating digestive biscuits to help and got a pack at side of bed. It's exhausting isn't it especially when you have other kids. We have Danny's daughter every weekend too so it's always full on with 3 kids already xx

Sorry just realised I never replied!
I’m 10 weeks+2 today.

@Unicorn how are you doing?

Hey, sorry, yeah I'm ok, I just updated in a different thread thinking it was this one but now don't even know what thread that was :doh: What was the data protection argument for not giving you a picture of your scan Sarah, surely that's your data :think:
I forgot to mention in my other update, wherever it is, that I've got an anterior placenta, which I'm feeling a bit gutted about as I had one with my little boy and it reduces movement soo much :sad: xx

I had that with river but I still felt movements and quite early too but wasn't as strong as willows movements. That's what Danny said to about the data protection but she was adamant I couldn't take a photo on my phone and said the other midwife was in the wrong for letting me previously xx

@holli you could always request your med recs and radiology from the hospital which they have to provide you within 1 calendar month for free as per GDPR?

Sorry to hear you have an anterior placenta @Unicorn but glad all is well other than that. Hopefully it doesn’t stop you feeling too much x

Oh i didn't know that Sarah that's good to know xx

That doesn't make any sense at all! What data could they possibly not want you to have from the scan :think:
I think because of my small uterus the placenta just totally covers the whole of the front of it! I am feeling movements but it's more l like pressure rather than small kicks or anything xx

Hi!

I had my private scan yesterday. I got some photos as well as a nice little video of the baby wriggling around. The sonographer also changed it to 3D view which I’ve gotta admit I don’t particularly like but it was amazing to see the baby’s face with its hand up in front of it, especially considering the baby only measures 3.53cm!

B69998EF-FA35-44ED-BD12-9FB83C0BF7A5.jpeg

4E0FFC3D-A4A9-4546-AEBA-B58FC6894A5B.jpeg

That is soooo cute Sarah. Babba is a little camera shy.

Absolutely no idea why she was like that she must be set in her ways as she was an older lady. Dating scan is on Friday: -) At hospital Thursday too with willow not looking forward ro that xx

That is soooo cute Sarah. Babba is a little camera shy.

Absolutely no idea why she was like that she must be set in her ways as she was an older lady. Dating scan is on Friday: -) At hospital Thursday too with willow not looking forward ro that xx
Oh no, is Willow ok? Xx

Yeah hun, it's for a check up to check she's healing OK and how she is since it all come out xx

This was her yesterday at her class friends birthday party, she's been telling evrry one she's met the real belle and spider man. She mentioned her dad yesterday at party. She had some party ring sweets and I said i don't know if you like them baby cos mummy's never bought you them and she said she had at naughty daddy's house. Luckily the party took her mind of him again and she's not mentioned him since and she slept all night I had to kick her out of bed this morning she was proper sock on. She didn't want to go into class tho so I'm hoping she's having a good day she always worries me xx

Screenshot_20230220_125027_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back