August 23 due dates

Yeah, it must be so worrying, I hope Thursday goes as well as it can xx

Thanks girls, she was bad last night and didn't want to go into school kept asking to come home. Ive told isva and they are coming out to see her next week again xx

How's every one feeling ? I'm still the same sickness headaches exhausted just been to bed for 2 hours while river had her nap. She keeps playing with my boobs tho (always has since she was born) keep trying to stop her cos they arr already full of milk. Danny will send me to bed once he's cooked us all tea...pancakes today at willows request lol. We will have to set up a whats app or face book page may be easier to talk than here? Hope your both feeling as good as can be xx

Sarah have you had your dating scan this week? How did it go? X

Yeah sweet had it yesterday. Baby was lazy fast asleep woman got Danny to jiggle my hips and made me do star jumps to wake it up lol. Due date 31st August so I'm 13+2 today. Stabbed me 3 times as couldn't get bloods felt like a pin cushion but they always struggle I have deep and small veins. Now on 2 aspirin a day and cycclazine for sickness.

Screenshot_20230225_111039_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230225_111048_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230225_111054_Gallery.jpg

Ah, how lovely <3 Have you made a gender prediction based on your scan pic?
Sorry I've been awol, half term has been really busy and I'm still utterly exhausted!
Our downs, Edward's and Patau's screening tests have come back as low chance so that's great, however my PAPP-A levels have also come back as low, which they're suggesting could be an indication that baby is going to be small! So they're pushing even more growth scans :doh: I've honestly got a ridiculous amount of appointments lined up now! And I really can't see baby being small as they're already measuring a whole week bigger than we know they are and I'm absolutely huge! I've already got strangers asking when I'm due and their chins dropping to the floor when I say August and they say they were expecting me to say next month :doh:
I've also been sent a letter saying that I've got to continue on aspirin until 36 weeks to prevent pre-eclampsia, even though I don't have any of the risk factors listed! I've only got a week left on the progesterone and was hoping to just be taking vitamins from then on but I guess not! Xx

Aspirin is nasty makes me gag lol started taking mine now too. I reckon it's another girl I put it on a nub page on Facebook and they said no nub is visible . One good thing is you get to see babba more with all the scans xx

Awww what a lovely scan! I’ve got mine on Friday.

@Unicorn are you on progesterone pessaries? At least they’re keeping a super good eye on you and the extra scans will be reassuring x

Yeah, I'm in progesterone but have only got a week left on that, so at least that's one less thing then!
I've been reading more into low PAPP-A and it's not great in terms of its link to pre-term labour, still birth, low birth weight babies and pre-eclampsia but isn't a precursor and has a greater link the lower the levels so my midwife is contacting me with me levels tomorrow xx

I hope the midwife manages to put your mind at ease cos I can imagine it's going over time right now.
Can't wait to see your scan pic Sarah.
Urghh I'd hoped beennin 2nd tri now that I'd feel better I can't stop been sick today even threw up in me bath soon got out lol. I've started with the girls lurg too a cold sore throat and ear ache I've been given adult calpol lol cos I can't swallow tablets with out throwing up at moment cost me £10.18 for 2 bottles of it and cos I have to take 20ml 4 times a day it will only last me 2 days so hoping I don't need to buy any more xx

Hope your midwife reassures you @Unicorn im on progesterone too because of my previous losses and spotting earlier on this pregnancy. I’ll be glad to see the back of them haha.

aw @holli i hope you’re feeling better soon!

I’m excited for my scan on Friday and then we can finally tell people! How did you tell your girls about the baby? My little girl (3) still doesn’t know yet and I don’t know how to tell her haha x

Haha well Danny was on his way to Scotland he was taking his cousin to visit his uncle and I text him saying ring me when you get there please so the idiot rang me I was on loudspeaker and he wouldn't wait so I told him on phone so his cousin his cousins 2 year old boy and Danny's 5 year old daughter all found out together lol willow was with me when I did it I cant go to loo or anything with out her . So every one knew pretty much from me peeing on stick this time as willow kept telling every one mummy's got a baby in her belly. Couldn't of hid it it any ways with the sickness I've been sick at school and my bump. I waited when I was pregnant with willow till after scan , and with river we told just my mum as I found out just as my dad died and I'm glad I did as it gave her something to focus on at the time plus I wore I baggy dress at the funeral and my belly was huge at 7 weeks much bigger than it was this third time round and could see it thru the dress. This third one certainly is the worst I've felt pregnancy wise, the second one was the best had no sickness at all with river. I hate been sick tho I'd rather any illness than sickness. Hoping I can start to enjoy it soon as I'm asking to be sterilised after this xxx

My PAPP-A levels are pretty 0.26, which is pretty shit! Xx

Did they advise you what else they can do to help @Unicorn ? Or is it just the scans?

Absolutely nothing! There's nothing I can do in terms of diet, supplements or anything! Hopefully it won't result in any problems and they'll keep a close eye on me but I'd prefer not to know tbh given there's nothing I can do about it! Xx

Girls hospital called me today screening come back as high chance of downs. Got to go in Monday for more bloods and if they come back high then needle thru belly. Wanted me in today but all 4 of us have tested positive for covid yet again explains why I feel like death. Xx

Aw no I hope you’re feeling better soon Sarah!!

Fingers crossed all is ok when you have your further bloods xx

@holli i had my scan and appointment today. Midwife said the bloods taken at that appointment are a cheapo version of the proper one (which you’ve been referred for) and costs around £500. She said 9/10 times it comes back normal so try not to worry.

my baby was being a bit awkward today. I ended up having a 25 min scan to get all measurements but all is looking good and I have a new due date of 9th September

EDF03449-CBAA-43A0-A6BD-8D6C085D7F93.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back