**** DECEMBER TESTING THREAD (revised) **** Roll up for Xmas BFP's!!!

Lol I emailed a pic to dragonfly, now patiently waiting on opinions!!
Its a boots own brand test, was like a fiver for 2. I'm goin out today to buy a FRER!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

COME ON DRAGONFLY lol, i wanna seeeeeee the test lol, excited for you jay jay lol x x

here is Jayjay's picture

IMG-20111201-00190.jpg

Aaahhhh do u really??? Omg!!

wel i am normally poop at seeing the line but......... i can see a v faint pink line huni go get another test an pee pee pee lol. x x x

I will go out in about an hour and buy a first response - must straighten hair lol.

we'll all be waiting for an update huni
an yes straighten the hair!! dont wanna go out with a mop on ya head hehe!! x x

Good luck Jay Jay, BFN for me this morning.... AF due tomorrow maybe I should get a FR? Or just be paitent and wait until the weekend.... Boobs are really heavy and more solid than normal but I think it's just my mind playing tricks on me.... we will see.

my boobies get heavier around AF anyway :(

I am feeling okay this morning, still very hopefully that this month is 'my' month but okay with waiting a bit longer if i really need to x

Pmsl shorty!! The mop is now sleek, I shall go out and buy a FRER any minute now!

Karate kid - although my BFP isn't definite yet, I tested on Tues and it was BFN, no hint of a line or anything, and today I have a faint positive - AF would have been due today. That extra day makes all the difference!
I'll have my FX for u sweetie!

Now I must go and find more sticks to wee wee on :)

X

karate kid sorry on the bfn but hold fire till the weekend less heart ache if more bfn and bfp will show up easier (hope that makes sense) lol.

im on a massive positivity drive now as i love xmas (big kid really lol) and its a bit of a distraction from ttc

so come on ladies loads of :bd: and :bfp: this month please in fact no pleases its an order lol, x x x x

Thanks for adding me dragonfly :)

Wow! can see a very faint line, FR is best :) hope to hear good news soon :dust: x x

Girls....

I GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!

Sitting in the toilets at my local shopping mall almost in tears looking at my definite positive first response.

I am pregnant!!

Omg!!!!

Massive congrats to those who have just got their BFPs. So pleased for you xx

Now where's mine Santa???

Wow Jayjay!!!!! Congratulations hun :dance: I got goosebumps reading ur post! So happy for u! Yay!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: x x

What a fab start to the month, well done and congratulations and star especially fantaistic after all you rwaiting and trying , post your test pics up we want to see!!!
X Good luck to all for dec x Daisy

Girls....

I GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!

Sitting in the toilets at my local shopping mall almost in tears looking at my definite positive first response.

I am pregnant!!

Omg!!!!

Yay sweetie - huge congratulations to you!

(and yay that December currently has a 100% BFP ratio LOL)

xxxxxxx

Ladies, I am so sad that I can't join in this month!!

After 3 BFP's in 2011 I guess I shouldn't be greedy.....

AF due around 5th Dec, and then again around 5th Jan so fingers crossed I come on around the time I have my appointment and then we can start TTC again.

I don't miss the 2WW but I do want my sticky bean :shock:

Looking forward to lots more BFP's ladies :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back