**** DECEMBER TESTING THREAD (revised) **** Roll up for Xmas BFP's!!!

Thanks everyone!
Here's hoping that its a good omen for the rest of the month!! I want u all to come with me!!

I'm out having brunch atm, I'm not hungry but don't want to starve my bubba lol.

I got a t-shirt printed that says 'I'm the daddy' so gona give it to hubby when he comes home later,and hold a baby grow up to my belly that says 'I love my daddy' and see if he catches on lol.

Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

WOO HOO thats fantastic news jayjay i had a feeling!! an what a cool way to tel the oh!! x x x

WOOP WOOP amazing!!!!!!!!!!
well done u (and dh!)
xxxx

Massive congratulations!! More of the same please ladies! Loving this thread right now! So much positivity!

That's such a lovely idea hun :love: so excited for u! Hope u manage to wait that long lol x x

Aww Jayjay Congratulations hunni xx

Thanks JayJay for being so sweet..... SO pleased for you MASSIVE congratulations!!

Shorty.... your right, will se what tomorrow brings and then take it from there, if AF doesn't show then I will test on Sat, less heartache....

xxx

It was a definite FAT ******* Positve!

no mistaking it... didnt even have to open the page up bigger :)

LOL ... It's not darker than the control line :)

Attachments

• my pics.jpg
    my pics.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 21
Girls....

I GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!

Sitting in the toilets at my local shopping mall almost in tears looking at my definite positive first response.

I am pregnant!!

Omg!!!!

Love this post :) congratulations :dance:

Thanks so much ladies!! Xx

congratulations jayjay!! Next yr christmas there will be a little one to celebrate with :) This is an awesome start to the month!! Come on ladies, lets turn on the magic and get many more BFPs around!!!

I thought a PG test didnt have to be darker than the control? and that the mere hint of a line meant pg?

Hello

Ovulation was a few days late so new testing date will be a bit later.

Another 9 days..... argh!

Soph xx

I thought a PG test didnt have to be darker than the control? and that the mere hint of a line meant pg?

Any line no matter how faint is a positive, gets darker as u get further on as hcg gets higher. Ov tests have to be darker than control line, maybe thats where the confusion is coming from?? lol x x

Af still not arrived, have had slight backache and heavy feeling in lower abdomen today tho?? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back