Faint lines

toni64539

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just after a bit of advice, I did a hpt on Thursday night with an ic which came up with a faint positive, definitely there but faint, so the next morning I did a FRER and it was positive again but a stronger positive, obviously with it being FMU then did another ic this morning with fmu and it's really faint again like the Thursday night one, surely it should be stronger being two days later and with FMU not like Thursday night?? Or should I just ignore the ic and focus on the FRER? Im just dreading if it's getting weaker that it might be a chemical? I'm going to do another FRER tomorrow am and compare it with the other FRER and if it's a stronger line then woo hoo, but if not does that mean curtains?? :( has anyone had an experience like this? Good or bad?? Thanks in advance chicca dee's

Xxxxx

Didn't want to pass through without commenting, I can't say I've experienced that, but .fx for you hun, I'll keep a look out for updates, sorry for not being much use xxx

Thanks, I'll let you know how test goes in the morning. Forgot to say my period isn't due till tommorrow so might explain faint lines x

Hi my lines were v v faint until quite a few days after af was due. All I can say us try not to panic give it a few days and if no af test again and perhaps with a digi. Fx for your bfp and a sticky bean hun x

its hard to determine cos of cheapies but i wouldnt go writing it off just yet please stay possitve and gd luck xxs

I am a habitual poas, I can't count how many tests I have taken in this pregnancy... I took a test with a faint line a day before my scan this week and the scan showed my beautiful baby happy and healthy :) different brands/lot numbers/pee/day of the week/no reason at all have all shown strong and faint lines at different times... please don't feel disheartened, one day at a time and try not to become a poas addict like me lmao, I'm told it's not healthy ;-)

Congratulations on your BFP... Which is exactly what you have xxx

Thank you for all your encouragement. Test is exactly the same today as it was on Friday, no difference whatsoever, don't know whether that's good or bad. Can someone tell me how to upload pictures from iPhone, I've got tapatalk but don't know how to use it, then I can show you

did that work, think I figured it out??? Top one is Fridays and bottom today's x

Hi Toni. They look very similar to my frers. I panicked and expected the lines to get darker and darker. I did a digi which said 1-2 and then my friend told me to stop testing! A positive is a positive after all! All I did after that was another digi each week to see it going up to 2-3 and then 3+! Which was reassuring to see! So try not to panic and just celebrate the fact that you've got your bfp! X x

there is deffo a darker line on todays! That is how progressive it will be. How many dpo are you. Relax and congrats xxx

Thanks jbeanie I'm such a poas addict, I did exactly that with Solomon, kept doing digi's to see if it goes up. Will just wait n see x

Thanks daniph1 but I didn't know if it looks darker cos 1st test is two days old, I took a picture of Fridays one just at 3 minutes and it looked same as today : / please be a sticky bean x

Its deffo a pos and its deffo darker! Enjoy it!!!!!! xx

and looks as though meant to be - find out on you LOs bday! xx

Today's definitely looks darker and as you say af was only due today so not surprising they are still quite light. Definite bfps though so congratulations xxx

todays line is def darker! You'll have to stop testing though or you'll drive yourself crazy!! A + is a + so congrats to you!!!!

Congrats hun those look like min did and I saw a heartbeat at my 6 weeks early scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back