internet cheapies still showing BFN?

Lynds77

Reaction score
I am now 13DPO and got my BFP 2 days ago via a couple of FRER's and clearblue digis.
i have a stack of One step ultra early 10mui, and they have never shown a positive. I even did one with FMU this morning, and not even a faint line today.

should I be worried that my HCG levels are not getting high enough?

I don't really know the answer to this one Hun but I do know that clearblue digis are less sensitive than the cheapies. Can you test agin with a digi?

I used a digi again last night before I went to bed, and it said Pregnant 1-2.

i will try again tomorrow and if still negative use another digi. But I have used 2 digis now and both have said pregnant since 11DPO.

yesterday i collected urine and used it for the cheapie and the FRER. FRER went positive straight away, cheapie didnt. I think i might just stop POAS, its confusing me!

My cheapies had nothing on them til I was 4 weeks hunny. Just wait it out and enjoy the positive result on the other tests x Plus my first faint line on a cheapie I left it for a while and came back to it as it showed nothing at first x

thank you, thats good to hear! if i didnt have them Iwouldnt be peeing on them and I wouldnt have this worry!
think I will try to get my booking in appointment next week, I know its a bit early but a blood test would put my mind at rest. (Doc told me no point going to her first as I have had so many positive home tests!)
x

Yeah I went to my local surestart centre to get the midwifey number at my local hospital. You could either ring your hospital and ask them for midwifey department or try surestart centre. Half the time the doctors are too busy so receptionist fobs you off. I have never got that route. Always rang midwife myself. I waited till I was about 5/6 weeks this time as I found out at 4 weeks. Last time I found out about the same and was seen at 6 weeks pregnant so early. it dragged till scan. This time was 7 weeks with midwife x

Save your digi for another 4 days and then you should see it go up to 2-3 weeks. x

It could be a dud batch hun.
As long as the store bought ones are showing BFP I wouldn't worry :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111