Gender prediction Urine test?

I'd personally not bother - the prediction kit has a 50% chance of giving you the correct result BUT I don't think it is anything more than chance.

You can't even always get a definative answer at your 20 week scan with regards to gender so I'll eat my socks if this test is anything more than a gimmick!

xxxxxxxx

It's got mostly positive reviews. It's cheap enough, I'm very tempted :) x

There's a blood test thats around £200 and is 99% accurate. Don't know if it's available in the uk. Read about it in the daily mail ;) x

So tempted to buy one, but then I'm thinking what's the point! because if someone weed on it that weren't pregnant then what's it going to do show white?? It's going to show pink OR blue , I'll wait it out til my 20 week scan xx

No way! Such good reviews as well!! How on earth does it know?! Lol x

I would know anyway from how I was carrying my bump, My girl bump was way different to my boys.
When I was 18 weeks preg, I went to the beach and brought a wooden name plate for Devon (they make them in front of you on the seafront in bornmouth), the freinds and their familys thought I was mad, as my scan was still 2 weeks away, but I was right, so I think once youve had 1 of each, you will know anyway!

Its mad how somthing so cheap can tell you babys gender. I think its a fun thing too do though just to see if its really correct when you do have your baby :) but by all means would not take this as a definate. x

I can't wait to do it!!!! The reviews of it are surprisingly good so fx eh xx

LOL cosmic girl .. You will have to tell us what it says. I want one now too :blush: - i want to stay team yellow but i it would be cool just to see if these are accurate. x

wow let us know what result u get

As if I could resist that lol
I can't believe how good the reviews are on amazon!!! x

They do read well don't they? I think I'm still a little sceptical though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back