Gender prediction Urine test?

Ooh exciting! Hope it's right too!! :)

Mine hasn't arrived yet! I reckon it will be early next week!

Xx

Yay it arrived and it said girl! I hope it's right Cosmic xx

I really really really hope it is right, I pray every night, it has to be right x

Oh wow! that would be amazing news Cosmic! Don't let yourself get too excited incase hun, and we will have to all wait again to see at 20 week scan , so you can relax a bit more

Lovely X

A girl!! I really really hope that is true hun! Did you only bed a few days before OV, i know thats still not 100% way but FX for ya hun! (i remember when we was pm about staying away from bananas) ;) x

What is the theory about gender?

Is it the closer to Ov you bed then it's a boy??

xxxxxxx

I think you're referring to the Shettles theory? I've hear if you BD the day before and or on the day of OV the boy sperm have a better chance to get to the egg first because they swim faster. A few days before and no sex until OV will improve chances of a girl because by the time they get to the follopian tube the egg would have hopefully been released and the boys would have died. I THINK that is the theory but found this link which probably explains it a lot better than I did.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Gender-Selection-Methods---Scientific-Evidence.html

xx

Last edited:
Just got mine!

It says girl too although not as pink as yours Cos!

OOOoooh I wonder if they are right??:lol:

xx

Attachments

• Gender test 10w 5d pink!.jpg
    Gender test 10w 5d pink!.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Gender test colour scale.jpg
    Gender test colour scale.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Gender test 10w 5d boy scale.jpg
    Gender test 10w 5d boy scale.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 30
What happens if you pee on it and your not pregnant?

Or what would happen if you pee'd on two seperate ones, would you get the same result on both?

What if you were having twins, a girl and a boy?

How do they work - what is the science behind it?

(my name is tweets and I'm also a skeptic )

p.s. Cos I really hope its right xx

Yours is kinda purple isn't it maybe??? Still in the pink range though eeeek :yay:
I have no idea but I think that if it picks up testosterone in your pee (or some other boy related stuff) then it turns blue and if it doesn't then it turns pink. I might have that completely wrong! x

Hubby says im having a tranny lol!!

Time will tell if they work, mine dried pinker what did yours do cos?

Xx

Mine stayed just like that, it didn't really change.
Do you believe yours? xx

I'm not sure. It was blue I'd have been all "I knew it, it's another boy, never gonna happen for me, wallow wallow" but when it came out pink I couldn't allow myself to believe it.
16 week gender scan can't come quick enough x

well the dtd before ov worked for me :D lol xx

Hope its right for you hun xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I dtd before and on the day so who knows?

Cos do you wanna buy another??

I do!:whistle:

Xx

I think even if I bought another trillion and they all came up pink, I still wouldn't believe it!!
I need to see real proof, I need a full frontal foof shot - then ill believe it :) xx

I actually want to see a test result on this from someone who isnt even pregnant lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back