Gender prediction Urine test?

I'd be really tempted by this too - but I've only got a few week until 20 weeks scan, so I'll pass :D Good luck Cosmic!!!

OH are at a stalemate just now as he wants to know the sex but I want a surprise. May suggest this as a compromise..... Reviews are unbelievable xx

Does anyone knows how it works? I'm sticking on team yellow but just out of curiosity...

Did your test arrive yet Cosmic - I'm dying to know the gender of your little baby!!

Well ladies I took one at Xmas and it turned pink but then found out at 20 week scan I'm having a boy so it ain't 100% xx

Well ladies I took one at Xmas and it turned pink but then found out at 20 week scan I'm having a boy so it ain't 100% xx

Oooh interesting, So will we have to wait another 15 weeks mummytoo2boys to find out if your LO was actually waving fingers between their legs when you took a scan peek at the boys bits then, must have been a shock when they said boy at 20 weeks, okr had you not taken the result in, too much just incase?:lol:

Cosmic, has it not arrived already,I feel like it's xmas morning and santa never came yet......:whistle:

No sign of it yet. I got an email from amazon yesterday to say it had been dispatched so thought it would come today but nope :( x

Did your test come cosmic girl. Dying to know what it says LOL. x x

It might come monday it prob will if its been dispatched then its had all weekend to get to destination i.e your local post sorting office. Bet you cant wait - i wouldnt get your hopes up though just incase its not true hunny. Imagen you went out & bought loads of clothers for boy or girl & when you had baby it was opposite sex. I know a lady who was told she was having a girl by the nhs - she bought all kinds all girl stuff & even got a pram that was pink. She was over the moon because she already had a boy then it turns out when her baby pops out it was a boy. Isnt that devastatiing because she bought all that pink stuff. I would of gone mad & complained to pals.

x x

Has it come get cosmicgirl? I can't wait to see what it says either lol :') xx

It still hasn't arrived! :(
It says on amazon that it's due for delivery between 13th march -3rd of April :wall: x

It came this morning!!!!!!!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331741892.583258.jpg

It says GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's got a 50% chance of being right

(my name is CARNAT and I am a skeptic :shock:)

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back