iPhone apps?

kizzibea

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just wondering if you can recommend any iPhone apps for ttc?

I've downloaded a couple of lite versions of period trackers & things but I don't want to spend my money until I know it does everything I want.

Ideally I'd like to be able to keep record of temps & OPKs because even though I'm not using them this cycle, I probably will use them again next cycle.

I don't want one that doesn't give you any freedom over cycle lengths/luteal phases because mine can vary by a bit & I'd like to have something accurate.

Any suggestions?
Xxx

I have Period Tracker Deluxe and i think it ticks all the boxes.

You can track your temp and it even has little graphs.

The only thing that it doesn't let you do is let you vary when your surge/OV is - you enter your luteal phase and then it does the same for every cycle.

That said, you can make notes for each day - so i just write my postive OPKs down when they happen.

I haven't seen batter anyway :)

No, i think it was a couple of quid, but considering how much i pay for all my other ttc stuff thats nothing and it's been invaluable for remembering my previous cycles and even when i bd'd and stuff.

Last edited:
OK i'm gonna look it up, i'm really tempted but at the same time i'm worried i'm going to get a bit obsessed checking my phone all the time, i do it enough with PF already lol! xx

I use "My Days" its free and its totally uncomplicated. I just use it for rough guide though and I write all my notes in it. I'm devastated that 2 days ago I did a system update on my phone and forgot to back up the application and lost everything!! Had to start again.....bugger.

i'm worried i'm going to get a bit obsessed checking my phone all the time, i do it enough with PF already lol! xx

I only check my period tracker thing maybe a couple of times per month when i get my positive OPKs or if i want to see my records - it's not something you have to chek all the time :)

I'm trying not to be too obsessive this month, lol, but I wanted somewhere to record period dates and things in the meantime, and figured that since I'm not obsessing about this cycle, I'd go back and put in all the details from previous cycles. :lol:

I'll try out those ones thanks :)

I've got the period tracker & use just to make notes about my symptoms, BD etc & handy it's on the phone

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back