******July Testing Thread!******

Hi all,

Am testing this Thursday if the mug doesn't show her face...i hope it's what am thinking.!!!!!! wishful thinking ofc ourse.
xx

Hi Miss J,

pls do add me for 26th pleeease. Thanks and hope it goes well

Good luck to all..

xxx

Hi girls I'm so sorry, I'm going to be a bit late updating as I'm away for the next 2 weeks. I'll try and log on tomorrow though. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Me too stupid witch had to spoil things again. Fx ladies still in!

Hi ladies, sorry to those the witch has got and congrats to all the BFP's!

I got my BFP yesterday on a morrisons cheapie and today on a digi. I wasn't going to poas til Thursday but have absolutely no will power!

Xxx

Hey congratulations on xour bfp! Hope you have a happy/healthy pregnancy.

Can I just ask what dpo you got your positive on the morrisons test? I'm currently 16dpo tested on 14dpo got a negative but af is M.I.A....I can but hope I tested to early, but I highly doubt it lol

Sorry Hun, only just seen this, and seen the witch has got you now, rubbish! Not sure if you still want to know, maybe for next month, but I got my BFP on the cheapie quite early 9/10 dpo, good luck for next cycle xxx

Hi to all those that are out, the witch hasn't been too kind this month at all, and good luck to all those still to test!

I got my BFP on Sunday but was too scared to say as I tested ridiculuosly early so waited til testing day! Amazing considering we only BD'd 4 times due to so many nursery induced lurgies!!!

Joined thethread recently and hopr you don't mind me congratulating you. Well done and have a happy healthy pregnancy. Will be testing tomorrow morning if af does not show her face!!!

CONGRATS BELFAST GIRL!!!!

congrats Belfast Girl! nice to see another bfp!

sorry to Flistebbs, Emmab and kkheartsbaby:( see you on the August testing list....

I'm out. The witch got me!

Congratulations to all of you who got bfps and good luck to those who hasn't tested yet!!

xx

I'm out, witch got me today but I kinda knew anyway as I caved yesterday and it was bfn, and she was due yesterday (commmmmon) :)

Ladies,
I got it, BFP!!!! Good luck all and will be still hanging around here if that's ok.

xx

Congratulations capsy7, that's fantastic news!!! Xxx

Thanks Louise80,

It's still staring at me, so over the moon. Early day so just want to take each day at a time.

Those to test still all the best. xx

All updated ladies, congrats to the bfps - we've had 8 this month so far!

For all those who are out, see you on the August thread, we better whoop August's bum! :trouble:

x

July was worse than June for BFP's lol.....oh well- lets hope August is a lucky month for all us going over ;)

Congrats Capsy !!! And everyone else with a July BFP ! X onward to August although hubby not around at the right times and poss for Sept too so who knows when we'll really be back in the running :-( Ho hum :dust: :dust: to us all x

I have a very very faint line but AF due in 2 days so will see

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back