******July Testing Thread!******

Congratulations to all the lovely ladies that got a BFP. Good luck to those waiting to test. Tonnes & tonnes of baby dust to you all.

Ahhh congrats to those ladies with bfps already

Hay Zazu, a bfp!!!! yayyyy well done you

Miss July, can I join please? I have completed my first cycle of IVF , with the transfer of a lovely embryo on monday, , I am 7dpo now (wed) and my official testing date is the 27th july , many thanks

Last edited:
Bleh... I'm out. :witch: AF got me today. Good luck to the rest of you ladies left to test!!! xD:dust::dust::dust:

All updated!

Welcome to PF Em10! :wave:

Sorry to hear AF caught you BBS4us and SarahLouB. :hugs:

x

Can you put me down for a BFP please!!!!!!

Got two lines this morning, absolutely over the moon!

Good luck to everyone still to test xxxx

Congratulations Louise! Pics!!! We love BFP piccies! :yay:

X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

congrats Louise80!

baby dust to all left to test and those moving onto Aug testing........

Af got me!! Good luck to everyone else left to test x

sorry to hear that Poppy :( fingers crossed for August......

I'm out :-( :witch: arrived 8 days early for me, making this a 20 day cycle !! so bummed, just hope everything gets back to normal soon cause this is starting to drive me insane now.
Oh well, onwards to August ...

Congrats to all those with their BFP's this month, wishing you all a very healthy 9 months ... :dust: :dust: to those left to test x

I'm out too! with the witch arriving 2 days earlier than expected!!!!!!! 12 day LP is not right for me, ho hum. A May baby might be good ;)

Hi ladies, sorry to those the witch has got and congrats to all the BFP's!

I got my BFP yesterday on a morrisons cheapie and today on a digi. I wasn't going to poas til Thursday but have absolutely no will power!

Xxx

Hey congratulations on xour bfp! Hope you have a happy/healthy pregnancy.

Can I just ask what dpo you got your positive on the morrisons test? I'm currently 16dpo tested on 14dpo got a negative but af is M.I.A....I can but hope I tested to early, but I highly doubt it lol

Well cd30 is coming to an end for me and still no af, she's been missing 2-3 days now. Tested on the 20th but got bfn...just wondering if any see's her could you tell her she's needed over here. Starting to get a little frustrated now :(

Congratulations to those with bfp...and fingers crossed for those left to test x x x

Hi all, im 24 and in my first month of TTC baby no1. Its all very exciting/scary and PF has answered alot of my questions so far, i thought i should share my story. I am currently CD28 and so far no AF although im not sure when its due as i had my implant removed only a month ago. I will be testing first thing in the morning but trying not to get my hopes up. Congrats to everyone with bfp this month and fx for everyone else! Xxxx

Good luck to all still to test. After my crazy cycle i'm out. The witch gave me no warning she was.coming.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Miss J,

Oooh can you add me to your list for testing on 27th July please xxxx

Thank you x

Hey just want to let you know, AF arrived for me today.

Starting my clomid tomorrow, ekk excited! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back