******July Testing Thread!******

Bit late in updating but... I'm out again. Thought I'd cracked it this month. On to try number 7.

Congrats to all the BFPs! xx

Just worked out this will be cycle number 30 if I don't get pregnant this month :( minus the time I spent pregnant :wall2:

No real shocker but I'm out, another 25 day cycle after a couple of longer ones. I was more disappointed than normal as for the first time since I was pregnant I was having symptoms the same as I did when I was pregnanti

I am out too. AF arrived this morning. On to cycle no.3. Hopefully 3rd time lucky x

Im out too, witch got me yesterday. Onto cycle 15 for me.

Michelle. x

Hi ladies, sorry to those the witch has got and congrats to all the BFP's!

I got my BFP yesterday on a morrisons cheapie and today on a digi. I wasn't going to poas til Thursday but have absolutely no will power!

Xxx

I got my BFP yesterday on a morrisons cheapie and today on a digi. I wasn't going to poas til Thursday but have absolutely no will power!

Xxx

Congratulations :) xx

Xxx

Congratulations x

Xxx

Congratulations!! :) x

Congrats zazu!!! Xx

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to all those caught by AF, sounds like she's been a real cow this month! X

Congrats Zazu! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I've updated the thread but let me know if I've missed anyone or if you're yet to update. FX for those still waiting to test! x

Can you add me for the 22nd please! :) sorry I've been MIA for weeks- was five days late last cycle after a lot of BDing so stupidly got my hopes up. :-( fair to say I had a depressing few days. Not much hope for this month as hubby was away, bit am feeling a bit more relaxed about it.

Congratulations to the BFPs!! X

:dust:Hi, I've only just joined, please could you put me down for the 21st July? I am loving all the advice and tips that are posted on this site! Thanks ladies!!

After a month of NTNP and then some very unusual symptoms in my 2WW I got my hopes up only for AF to arrive a few minutes ago :roll:

After a month of NTNP and then some very unusual symptoms in my 2WW I got my hopes up only for AF to arrive a few minutes ago :roll:

oh no, sorry to hear that hun xx fingers crossed for next month xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back