June Testing thread the 2nd!

I'm very new to PF and so feeling a little thick.

This may sound like a daft question.......... please can you explain the 'testing threads' to me? Think I have got the jist, but not sure. Big Thank You!

What date are you doing a pregnancy test hunnie? x
after my disappointing evap i think i am gonna give up and not test. I just cant handle my sticks rejecting me :wall2:so i think i have my self down for the 12th of july x
wasnt for me was it cos???lol sorry xxxx

Last edited:
I'm very new to PF and so feeling a little thick.

This may sound like a daft question.......... please can you explain the 'testing threads' to me? Think I have got the jist, but not sure. Big Thank You!
Its where us girlies put down the date we plan to do a pregnancy test we do a thread so we can all check in on each other and offer support and help the wait go a little quicker. xxxxx

What date are you doing a pregnancy test hunnie? x
after my disappointing evap i think i am gonna give up and not test. I just cant handle my sticks rejecting me :wall2:so i think i have my self down for the 12th of july x
wasnt for me was it cos???lol sorry xxxx

Yeah it was lol! Get testing girl, you need to use up those sticks lol xx

well if theres a baby up there maybe ignoring it will piss it off enough to give me a BFP hahaha. Nah i give in for this month x

Can you put me down for the 16th please? :)

Thanks! When af is ove both hubby and I will have summe holidays from uni, so I'm guessing i'm planning on doing a looot of bd'ing this time around! Will be much easier now than when living with inlaws :p

And I'm kind of happy it wasn't this month I guess, since if I was pegnant now I might not have been able to fly home over Christmas to my family, and I haven't spent Christmas with them for the past two years! So in that way this month would be better! FX!

How is it going for you?

I love your out look on it hun thats the way to do it stay positive! Af still hasnt arrived here but im sure my body is all over the place after MC. Im stocking up on opks for next month peeing on them passes the time away lol

:) Well I had a feeling this wasn't it really.. so I just wanted af to arrive and get on with my next cycle! :p
I guess it's to be expected that it takes the body some time to get back to normal after a mc.. hoping next cycle will be better for you! I have maybe 60 OPK's waiting :p I think I'll be testing every day from my period ends until next af (or BFP:pray:) just to make sure I don't miss ovulation seeing as I didn't ovulate with m first lh surge last month.. Otherwise I'll just be wondering ad worrying all the time!

How are all my girlies doing? Im thinking seen as this month has been a bit poo for us all next month is gonna bring lashings and lashings of BFPs!!!!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well I'm cd 14, about to do an opk and haven't bd'd yet this cycle x

you seem more laid back and relaxed this month i really hope you get a bfp as i will claim all the credit you know me and my manly sperm lol

Hahaha does that mean I can hunt you down for csa money lol
I've only just gone and pee'd again without doing my opk, sod it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back