June Testing thread the 2nd!

*Puts on joke glasses and mustache* yes of course you can lol
you tool how the hell did you do that again? hahaha

I really don't know!! I came upstairs to do it, ran a bath, sat on the loo doh! xx

hello ladies.....just saying hello :)

i think i am about to ov any day......not got positive opk yet but starting to get grumblings in my tumblings! lol.....plus i feel very horny. ha ha...which is a bugger when you are trying to not conceive!!! really want to btu common sense is still prevailing...at the moment anyway.

you all okay? xxx

I really don't know!! I came upstairs to do it, ran a bath, sat on the loo doh! xx
im very ashamed to admit when i did this i scooped the pee water from the loo and tested it obviously i didnt get a very strong second line :shock:

I'm not stressing this month. I've been offered an amazing opportunity at work (a 3 year research fellowship) and my work friends are like "aren't you trying for a baby?" "what are you going to do etc", I've got some thinking to do xxx

hey Sam i think we are all just a bunch of randy mares:rofl: im good just waiting for Af to make an appeaance to i can start next cycle BRING IT ON1 lol x

i just wish it was august and then i could ttc too.....if we did this month i would be 29 weeks pregnant at wedding and like a small bus...ha ha......but after august cycle...i would be about 13 weeks which would be just nice....

i am panicking now that i'm not going to get pregnant so just wanna try again..but that law called sod...it would work. ha ha xx

plus there's part of me that is terrified i will m/c again....... :s

so just want a bfp to see if i can make it happen properly this time.......daft eh.... xx

plus there's part of me that is terrified i will m/c again....... :s

so just want a bfp to see if i can make it happen properly this time.......daft eh.... xx

Not daft at all hun xx

Can you put me down for the 12 th please hun..
Good Luck everyone :dust::dust::dust:
xx

I'm going to be optimistic and hope that I have a nice short cycle like this month so could you put me down for 15th June. Thanks. Baby dust for everyone.:dust::dust:

Hey hun, can you put me down for the 29th please? Thanks. xxx

Sending positive vibes to all my little June testers good luck to all xxxxx:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Can you put me down for the 10th. I'm going on holiday so she'll probably turn up then...given up on may

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back