Line spotters please-updated digi & ic's!

sarahloususan

Reaction score
Can you scan your trained eyes across this please. Im sure I can see a line, came up within 1 min or so, with weak wee. Any thoughts please lovely ladies.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think I see one too!! Exciting!!

I have no idea my dpo as Im still awaiting af from finishing the pill in March. However I had a bleed friday night which was a one off time but still quite a bit on the paper, nothing since. Sorry to be so graphic but Ive been suffering horrific thrush since wednesday. praying they are all good signs.

Do you think a digi would work with it being so faint?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'd maybe leave it a couple days before trying a digi. Have you got any internet cheapies for the meantime?

no that was my last test. might pick up some of those cheapy asda one step ones, 3 for £1.44. I'm sure if this is a true bfp then they would pick them up. Wish I'd left this test for fmu tho. x

Can def see something on the 1st pic but not on the 2nd. fx for you hun x x

I can see a line on the first test, id keep testing and see If it gets darker! good luck xx

Thank you ladies, just sent hubby out for the digi..I know I should wait but I just can't- eek!

How exciting! Let the thread stalking commence :p

I see a line on the first time .... Think I see one on the second one too buy not sure as the shadow kinda cancels it out !

Good luck xxx

I think I see a faint one, did you do the digi? x

Digi says 'not pregnant'....why do I not listen to sound advice???

:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back