November 2018 mummies-to-be

Please can you add my due date as the 16th November? Had my scan this afternoon and I’m 13 weeks exactly. Definitely feels more real now

So glad to be joining you all here. Scan went really well and my due date is now 13th November. Had a hectic few days as been visiting family. Totally shattered but lovely to be able to share our news!!

So glad to be joining you all here. Scan went really well and my due date is now 13th November. Had a hectic few days as been visiting family. Totally shattered but lovely to be able to share our news!!

yay moomin xx

Ive def relaxed more now too...

Glad to see more joining us here in tri 2!

I think my nesting has started super early this time around! Or I'm being more realistic about doing it with a toddler and working... I've started to 'declutter', doing one room at a time bit by bit but I want to get rid of a LOT, donate most to charity shops, give some to friends and family etc. We need the space for this second baby, instead of just harbouring stuff we think we need! Anyone else doing any sort of nesting already?!

Awe brilliant!! So happy for you x

I think my nesting has started super early this time around! Or I'm being more realistic about doing it with a toddler and working... I've started to 'declutter', doing one room at a time bit by bit but I want to get rid of a LOT, donate most to charity shops, give some to friends and family etc. We need the space for this second baby, instead of just harbouring stuff we think we need! Anyone else doing any sort of nesting already?!

I'm like this! Having our gender scan in 3 weeks as I'm too impatient and want to go through the hundreds of clothes we stored away of my son's. Want to know if I need to donate it or prep it all. Selling our old pushchair and buying a new one too as our original was very bulky! Xx

I'm like this! Having our gender scan in 3 weeks as I'm too impatient and want to go through the hundreds of clothes we stored away of my son's. Want to know if I need to donate it or prep it all. Selling our old pushchair and buying a new one too as our original was very bulky! Xx

I can't wait to find out at our 20 week scan so I can sort through the bags and bags of clothes in our attic. Although it'll be a LOT cheaper if we're having another girl haha!

I think the way I see it, if I do all the organising NOW, it'll be better than trying to do it when heavily pregnant...

I can't wait to find out at our 20 week scan so I can sort through the bags and bags of clothes in our attic. Although it'll be a LOT cheaper if we're having another girl haha!

I think the way I see it, if I do all the organising NOW, it'll be better than trying to do it when heavily pregnant...

I think bank holiday weekend is going to involve a proper clear out!! OH hasn't put up a fight and he normally hates it when I suggest these things but it's going to be so much easier while I'm still feeling so well. I also like to get organised. As it's currently just the 2 of us things are a bit spread out so it will be good to clear some space. Garage badly needs some attention as we've done a few bits around the house and all the old stuff just gets dumped.

Just a thought as people are starting to talk about gender scans, it might be nice to update on the first page so that we keep track of everyone? We're still thinking we'll stay a surprise but we're swaying a bit.

Hi all, so i just posted this over on our Tri 1 thread, wondered what you all think?

When I was in a July '15 mummies thread, we created a secret Facebook page and all still chat on there daily as it's just much easier than the forum. If enough people like the idea I can set one up for us November mum's??
Xx

I think there is already a Facebook group - I haven't joined yet just in case, as we're not sharing publicly until 20+ weeks xo

I had my scan yesterday and I’m now due on the 17th, a little ahead of what we expected so I can move up to this thread. Anyone else still suffering from morning sickness?

I think there is already a Facebook group - I haven't joined yet just in case, as we're not sharing publicly until 20+ weeks xo

Ah! I didn't realise? Does anybody have the name of the group or could somebody add me please? Xx

I had my scan yesterday and I’m now due on the 17th, a little ahead of what we expected so I can move up to this thread. Anyone else still suffering from morning sickness?

Congrats! Always nice when you are a little further along than expected. I haven't been sick for a couple of weeks but still feeling the nausea xx

Ive got the feeling that my morning sickness won’t go away, still being sick and don’t see any improvement

Oh what’s the Facebook group called? I may join too :)

My morning sickness/nausea is showing no signs of leaving either! Still throwing up everyday and feeling pretty rubbish :( I really thought by 14 weeks it would be gone! Hope I’m not one of the unlucky ones who has this the whole way through :wall2:

Ooh exciting. Fingers crossed that the sickness goes away soon.

My sickness has only just started to lift ... I still feel a bit of nausea every now and again but the sickness has stopped for a few days !! I will be 16 weeks on Saturday ... gender scan is booked for then too :) X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back