***OCTOBER TESTING THREAD***

Minxy said:
lilly said:
no news on me yet... due today but did a test, is was a BFN. i dont feel pregnant or feel like im due to start. lets just wait and see!!

Same situation here :) Fingers crossed lilly!!!

Good luck minxy!! still no signs yet! :D

Congrats MInxy! :cheer:

I tested on CD 30 (usually I'm 30 or 31 days) and got a BFN on a clearblue. Thinking of testing again today on a cheapie though, as AF still not arrived. Will keep you posted!! :pray:

Sorry AF got you waterlilie, lilly and jo jo :(

Congratulations Minxy :cheer: :cheer:

Hi :wave: room for an old one :wink: Snuggle invited me to join you (thanks Snuggle :) ) anyway af is due Wednesday(ish) and I'm fighting the urge to test early. Fear I'm heading for heartbreak cause while my heart is telling me I am (I'm not symptom spotting honest :wink: prickly boobs, waves of nausea, etc, etc :wink: ) the reality is likely to be otherwise - did any of that waffle actually make sense - please forgive my nervous ramblings. Suffice to say :wave: again and lots of babydust and luck to everyone.
x

Good Luck to everyone still to test!.... sending babydust :pray: :pray:

Hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: for everyone who the witch has got :evil:

Congratulations everyone who got their bfps :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

I agree A&J - good luck to all those who have yet to test, BIG congrats to those who got their BFP and love and luck to those still waiting for their turn.

ROLL ON NOVEMBER!!!!!

Chopsie, congratulations hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

san, have added you for 22nd October hun, best of luck :hug: :hug:

Oh brill. Just come across this thread, I'm a newbie :wave: but WELL DONE you lot on your BFP, got goose bumps x x x x x :cheer:

wishing it will be me soon and lots of you :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back