***OCTOBER TESTING THREAD***

Thanks snuggle, and welcome Donna! I think we are all on for xmas bambino's!
I think im gonna try the BD every other day technique, much to my OH delight! And maybe some magic medicine, mmmmmm...she goes off to look for the threads as not sure what to buy.........

Congrats to all who got BFP's :clap:

:hug: to those who got AF

Anyone know if dina still hasnt got the internet on?

Well done chopsie :hug: , and welcome donna :hug: - hopeing for a surge of bfp's for the last third of the month :cheer:

Aah so thats why dina hasnt been on, no internet, I wondered where she was :wink:

Good luck to all those testing :pray:

Gutted - tested this afternoon (sainsburys) bfn (af due tomorrow ish) - suppose its my age and to be expected.

:dance: Congratulations to those with their bfp and good luck to those testing.

x

san said:
Gutted - tested this afternoon (sainsburys) bfn (af due tomorrow ish) - suppose its my age and to be expected.

:dance: Congratulations to those with their bfp and good luck to those testing.

x

I got a BFN on AF date,then a BFP 2 days later, fingers crossed xxxx

well done chopsie and congratulations have a great pregnancy :dance:

Congrats to all those with BFP's so far this month :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm sorry for everyone who has had AF :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm out this month too. I refuse to let it get me down though :) :hug: :hug:

Congrats to all who got their BFP! :cheer:
:hug: to all who didnt and good luck for next month! :hug:

Still no af :? however I'm not :shakehead: going to test until at least until Sunday :wink: just dreading another bfn! Anyone else still to test for October. Anyone had a bfn then a bfp? Clutching at straws - I really should know better! Good luck all!
xx

I got a BFN on the day AF was due, so don't give up hope just yet! :hug:

BFN followed by AF an hour or two later :( Not really dissapointed as I knew we weren't in with a chance this month so roll on November. I've no idea when ov will show up so I can't put a date into the november thread yet but really hoping Hubby's not gonna be ill or tired again during ov! (I don't tell him when I'm ov'ing he just seems to have really busy weeks at the wrong time :wall: )

i no its abit late but is it possible you could add me please am going to be testing on 25th october :pray:

big hugs to andreaa and mrs metal xxx

good luck san :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back