The line spotting thread!

Eek!!! Definitely FRER BFP's I swear!!! Congrats!!!

Xx

Oooo just came on again to see all your messages! Thankyou! Like I said I'm not getting too excited until I go to the docs and find out for sure but Oh my freakin gosh :D yayy! FX for you all that this is our month!! xxxxxxx

I see it!

Hope this is it for you blondep!

I see it too and i cant normally see anything!! fx for you.

Michelle. x

I can see it!! Congrats! Do a cbdigi and see it wrote in black and White!! X

Wow that looks like a woppa!! I can definitely see a line!! FX that is a BFP, keep us posted :)

Me on the other hand has a BFN and I'm certain I can feel AF coming :( I think I'm trying to see a line that is not really there....

I thought I saw a line when I held it up to the light but realised that was just the beginning of the ink strip :wall2:

Attachments

• IMAG0071.jpg
    IMAG0071.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0072.jpg
    IMAG0072.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 39
Tara it defo looks like theres something there!

Thanks for looking blondeP but the more I look the less confident I am. I got a little excited when I initially saw a faint second line but realised it was the beginning of the ink strip, and it's too far away from the thicker line. It's still early days and AF is not due for another 3 days so we'll see. I've still got 12 tests, going to have fun POAS until AF comes :)

poas like maddddd! FX for you sweetie :) xxxx

Thanks hon, really pleased for you though! Have you done another one since? The tension is too much for me LOL xxx

No havent had chance to buy one! I'll do one tonight and tomororw morn :D xxxx

Ooooo can't wait!!! Looking good for one of us gals on this thread will have a June bambino xxx

There could be a hint Tara, FX for the next test! :)

xx

Just bought two tesco tests after some very popular feedback! :D will post pics of both tests in morn :D xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back