The line spotting thread!

Yeah seriously, I've only just read this thread but now I really really wanna know... Exciting!! Makes me wanna do it again even though I only gave birth 8 weeks ago :p

..hehe maybe not...

My Turn now!!

I know this is either very faint or non existent but have a nosey anyway! :)

xx

Attachments

• C15 2mu cheapie 9dpo.jpg
    C15 2mu cheapie 9dpo.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 79
mine but i may be imagining , Morrisons and i have never had even a hint of a line before on them so this is unusual and i have used them 100's of times.

Attachments

• morrisons.jpg
    morrisons.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 74
kirstymichelle I can see a line on the bottom HPT! were they done with fmu? eeek exciting! xxx

I did the bottom one not with FMU yesterday afternoon and then when the line appeared straight away i got excited lol and did the other i se it in real life but much fainter than the firat one , i'm waiting now until Tuesday morn FMU and if there isn't a line then i'll know its not to be , or if AF doesn't show which she's due anyday now x

I see it too!!! Eeek!! :shock:

What DPO are you now Hun?? :)

I'm heading to morrisons!!

xx

I dont know maybe i'm all over the place with my cycles i think i'm 14 days past so late on really x my Fertiltyfriend say's i havent even Ov'd this month so who knows but i had spotting and a temp dip followed by rise and i'm still up in high temps x

Damn broken laptop! Can't look at the pic on bb!!! Right wait there netbook is being switched on xx

I'm way to early to be testing but it just has to be done, I see two lines and 2nd one was there more or less straight away..can anyone else see it or am I imagining lines x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317045260.480535.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317045260.480535.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 83
I think my ticker is about right so 6/7dpo but I'm thinking dodgy Internet cheapies, would a bfp show up so early? X

You never know Hun, that certainly doesn't look like an evap and you may have OV'd earlier?

I've not really had any trouble with those cheapies and evaps...

xx

Well I've got plenty of cheapies to keep me occupied lol, will give it a few more days and see if the lines get darker before I buy a different test, really hope this is it tho xx

mine but i may be imagining , Morrisons and i have never had even a hint of a line before on them so this is unusual and i have used them 100's of times.

That's what my morrisons bfp looked like, but I got a bfn the next day on a morrisons.
They're very sensitive and pick up 15mIU, so a faint line is very early days but looking good for you.

Erm do you live near me Kirsty lol?? My Morrisons had sold out I got a Superdrug instead and it's poo, it's all smeary!

Attachments

• C 15 9dpo SD.jpg
    C 15 9dpo SD.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 60
Lol Maybe! what a poo test its like it got stuck in the right place but blobed all over!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back