What Do You Collect Your Urine Sample In?

uncle_bens

Reaction score
For the pregnancy test strips, what do you guys collect you urine sample in, i've been racking my brains and i cant think of anything?

The cap off a handbag sized deodorant.

Been with me from the start, like we're old pals now lol :lol:

A Small Ceramic bowl about 3 inch in diamater which i used to use for putting nuts or olives in if guests came round :oops: Obviously not anymore though! :rotfl:

LMP x

paper cups that you can throw away, i used a plastic one before and kept it in the bathroom and cought dh rinsing his mouth out with it, when i told him he said he had been using it for days, i asked him why he thought it was put up on the top shelf and he said he thought it was incase the kids skiddled with it :rotfl:

a plastic disposable cup (but obviously I don't dispose of it, just wash it out and re-use it).

:rotfl: at Claire30! I was afraid of the same thing, so I wrote "K's pee cup" on it. The next day I went to use it, and found DH had written "this label needs to be bigger..." underneath. I think he was joking but I never did ask him!

always used the lid off my bathroom mousse,
lol i sooo wish id used paper cups id have peed again if i seen oh using it to rinse! :rotfl:

mrsbrickelltobe said:
always used the lid off my bathroom mousse,
lol i sooo wish id used paper cups id have peed again if i seen oh using it to rinse! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

a bright green plastic cup that EVERYONE in the house knows I pee in

and still I found DH using it to rinse the bath after cleaning it :roll:

I use a glass rammekin that used to belong to a Waitrose mini cheescake. It has been washed since then though ;)

I use disposable plastic cups but I rinse and re-use them too

What do those of you doing OPK's use at work? Given that its a during the day thing? I use a disposable cup but the noise peeing into a plastic cup makes in a large bathroom is so loud :oops: so I have to go with my handbag full of new plastic cup and OPK test and if all the cubicles are empty I pee in my cup quickly and noisily and do my test, if the cubilcles are occupied I pretend I just wanted to brush my hair and come back. People must think I'm very odd :oops:

Gonna get poas OPK's next time to avoid this situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back