What do you think girls? HELP!

toni64539

Reaction score
Soooooo, as some of you may have seen from my other thread, i went to docs on tuesday to see about me having bloods done to see why im not ovulating, and she booked me an appointment for bloods this morning, what i thought was cycle day 4,(after being 8 days late) but since monday i hav'nt really had any bleeding, so thought id do a test just to be sure, and this is what i got (let me know if the attatchment doesnt work)

Now normally id say a line is a line but there is one fundamental error, look closely,,,,,,,,,,,the test line and control line are the wrong way round!!! It was a duo fertility test, those freebies they send you, and ive read loads of things about the control line being the wrong way round on some of those tests but no where have i read what it means if you get a backwards positive if you see what im saying???? ( i know im rambling) I didnt have anymore tests left this morning, so couldnt try another

Would you still class this as a positive?

I still went for the bloods, taking with me my peed on stick and fmu sample and asked the nurse, she basically didnt have a clue but took my sample and said we'll send it off for testing along with your bloods. She said she will mark it as URGENT so the results could be in tomorrow lunchtime but if not it will be monday, I CANT WAIT TILL MONDAY. :wall2:

I have bought a clear blue digi but want to save it incase i have to wait till monday, otherwise id rather hear it from docs tomorrow if you know what i mean (dont want to waste it)

So long story longer,,,, do you think im pregnant???? I have no symptoms other than missed af obviously and the odd bit of brown spotting throughout the month after day 17 which so far im on day 53!

I would really appreciate your thoughts. Thank you ladies

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 86
Woah I can see a line!!!! It is a bit strange with it being back to front lol. Girl how can u wait do another test you have to know lol can't u just buy a cheapie and save the digi x

Last edited:
do the CBD - knowing one way or the other is never a waste!

hope this is it for you

x

Thanks for your reply 'hello' , I would, but i really dont want the disappointment of a BFN! Im glad that at least you can see a line

I know catty but if its not fmu there might not be enough HCG for a BFP. Im driving myself MAD!

I think it's quite a clear line test test test lol, I hope you get ur BFP this month :) x

i can see two lines, i think you should do the clear blue xx

Aaaarrrrggghhhh you girls do my poas addiction no good lol. I'm gonna try n wait though, or I'll just spend the night in tears with my bfn

Well you've got more self control than I would have, don't leave us in suspense for too long, let us know first thing tomorrow lol xx

Well you've got more self control than I would have, don't leave us in suspense for too long, let us know first thing tomorrow lol xx

agreed!! i am not due for another week so i need to be kept excited by everyone elses results!!

:dance::)
There is definately a line there!

We had been trying for a baby for 1 month when I found out i was pregnant after doin 3 pregnancy tests! I had no symptoms either other that a missed period and i also lost some brown fluid/blood my midwife tells me that this is just your body getting rid of waste/old blood.

I am now 11 weeks pregnant!

I don't know how you have waited, i would have done another test straight away but i am impatient! :dance:I hope the result is what you want.

I'll let you know as soon as I know ladies, 2nd only to my Hubby. It's gonna be a loooooong night. X

Just been looking on the Internet at test line being dark and control line being faint and in lots of places it says this can happen if you are over 5 weeks pregnant and then there is so much hcg that the test line takes all the dye leaving very little for the control line????? Hey,,, a girl can dream!

OMG How can you wait??? I would have a wee, then wait 4 hours not have any fluids and then test! I couldnt wait till the morning! You are one strong woman xxxxxxx

Oooo forgot to say GOOD LUCK I will be checking on your in the morn xxx

Thanks jody,,,,,,, I'm just really really really trying not to get excited,,,,, so hard! I think that's why I'm not tempted to test cos I'd rather not know than have a bfn, I've had six months of them and don't want anymore. Don't know whether to laugh or cry, just keep thinking, if I'm preggers then it's the best news of my life an if I'm not, at least I can drink on holiday in two weeks lol

Have a nice chilled out evening with your OH and wait till morning hun, tests are more accurate with fmu so I would wait till then at least that way you will then know one way or the other...... ohhhh check me out being all sensible ha ha x x x

Good luck will be checking in with you tomorrow morning x

Really hoping that you get a positive toni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back