What do you think girls? HELP!

Awh how exciting isnt it funny how we wanna save the CBD til we defo know we are pregnant!!!1 Theres just something about it telling you " PREGNANT" isnt there!! In same boat was due toady tho and it not here yet.....go on hol monday and just keep thinking im hoping god jinxes me this month so i cant drink on hol!!!! :D Really hope you get a BFP tommrrow!!!!! x x x

Haha yeah. Glad it's not just me being tight with the cbd, I just think a tenner is a lot considering how many cheapies I normally pee on lol

Awh how exciting isnt it funny how we wanna save the CBD til we defo know we are pregnant!!!1 Theres just something about it telling you " PREGNANT" isnt there!! In same boat was due toady tho and it not here yet.....go on hol monday and just keep thinking im hoping god jinxes me this month so i cant drink on hol!!!! :D Really hope you get a BFP tommrrow!!!!! x x x

Cbd never worked for me. I tried two-one two days before af and the day af was due-and saw those horrific 'not pregnant' words both times! Tested later on in the day my af was due with a first response and got a really dark positive line! What a waste of nearly £20 on cbd!!!!

Really hope you get a bfp tomorrow honey!!!!

same with me and my first child i did a clear blue in AM BFN and that evening BFP on a cheapie!!!! :D Annoying cause they are only 25 sensitive too!x

Looks and sounds really positive Toni!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow, got everything crossed for you!!!!

x x xx

Oh No!!:-(:-(

I'm really suprised and really really sorry hun :hug:xxx

I'm surprised too if I'm honest, that line seems so sure. Nevermind , that'll teach me not to get carried away by a stupid pink line x

im also surprised hun, i defo can see a line in your first post.so sorry xx

Maybe try another chepie test hun a lot of the ladies on here say the CBD are not as sensative x x x x

I would try another test, the line was so positive in the test you showed,

Hey hon,. CBD are the most reliable because they are the least sensitive teats u can buy so a Not preg isn't unusual early on even if ur are pregnant. I would do a FR and see how you get on x x x Good luck - got everything crossed for u x x x

Thank you everyone, I just don't have the heart to do another one :( I feel so gutted. Maybe next week sometime if still no af but just can't face it at the moment. I've never had a 2nd line at all on a pregnancy test before so I was so sure. It's just heartbreaking wanting it so much and allowing yourself to believe it.

Sending you (((((HUGS))))) xxxxx

So sorry it was a not pregnant its horrible to read isnt it im sure it will happen for you tho....Has Af arrived yet? I just had a BFN and am on day 32 of cycle and still no AF!!! frustrating x x

Sorry hun :hugs: Hope you get some better news from the tests at the docs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back