What do you think girls? HELP!

Just been catching up with this and sending you a big :hug: FX the docs will be able to give you some more helpful news!

I'm so sorry to hear your news.

I used CBD, i got BFNs on two, it wasn't till i did the third that i got a BFP, this was alsmost two weeks after my period was due.

You never know you may get great news from the doc and if not go on holiday and have a fantastic time(don't forget lots of BMS!)

Keep on trying!

x

Last edited:
Yep, gotta try and stay positive. Were going away with another couple who are just so much fun, so at least we can all join in with Tequillas!

:hug: :hug: So sorry sweetie xx If all else fails turn to the booze!! :lol: xx

Really sorry, I know how gutted you must be feeling when u build yourself up for a BFP but rightly so though it was a clear line, hope you have a good time away and get your BFP soon :) xx

Aw hun, those docs just dont realise how impatient we are for the results! Sorry you have to wait the weekend now, but hope you manage to forget your worries and have a good time. :)

So sorry hun, fingers crossed the test was just a faulty one, praying you get your bfp soon x

theres defo a line there love, u gotta do the fancy digi one i dont how you are holding out!!!! go to tesco 2 x clearblu for £13 thats 6.50 each!
gud luck keep us informed!!! x

£5 each at costco :dance:

Sorry about your not pregnant Toni... can't get clearer than that i suppose :(

Last edited:
Oh Toni! What a bloody let down for you! How dare those tests get us all excited like that! :hugs:
Not long to wait for the doc results now though! Fingers crossed that this is your month! :dust:

Lucia xx

Sorry to hear that Toni, fingers crossed for your test results from the docs x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all of you! Still no af or af symptoms, but I'm not very hopefull. I know they will say NEGATIVE, I'll let u know

Have you heard anything Toni? Big :hug:

Yep, just now. Negative. Of course I knew it would be. As I'm sure you girls will understand, I need a break from here. So think I'll have a month off, I can't let it rule my life like it is doing. I wish everybody all the best, and hopefully next time you hear from me it will be good news.

TTFN
Toni

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that and totally understand - hope you come back with some good news - I'm sure you will get your bfp soon hun - big :hug: x

Really sorry, enjoy your holiday! and hope a break away from here will help! take care! x

yeah I see a line to that was what my 1st one looked like xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back