2nd *** BIG FAT *** Testathon (24th Feb)..... Testing Day!!!

Wasnt able to log on yesterday so missed all the action! :hug: s to everyone who took part whether you got your BFP or not!!!

Sal x

Congrats to Garb on BFP. For all the rest...Hopefully will be our month next month!

sorry girls only tested this morning as havent been v well over the weekend.

its a BFP!!

omg i cant believe it!!!! snuggle txt me and i will send pic so u can put on here

wooohooo :cheer:

I cant believe you held out on us!

Sooooooo many congratulations! I am so pleased for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yay another BFP

:dance: :dance:

Congratulations Miss Gobby :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I text you a couple of times over weekend but got no reply, hope I have right number :? Text me the pic and will put it on for you :hug: :hug:

hey snuggle - plz txt me i aint got your number no more, you did get right number but i dont txt numbers i dont know as had problems with some people on numbers i dont know so just delete them all straight away sowwi lol

girls, how do i know how far along i am? i know i stopped bleeding from the MC on the 15th Jan - so do i count that as the first day?!?

i cant believe iv got a BFP straight away

xxxxx

Congratulations Miss Gobby.

I was looking out for your post yesterday.

So pleased for you to get your BFP straight away.

:cheer:

Did another test this morning and its negative.
Hopefully my af will come soon so I can get a ticker and know when ovalution is etc as my periods were soooo regular b4. I hate not knowing when its due!!

Congrats to the BPFs!!!!!

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back