2nd *** BIG FAT *** Testathon (24th Feb)..... Testing Day!!!

I think were going to take a step out of ttc for now if it happens in the meantime itl be great! Good luck girls :pray: :hug:

aaah shame ! I really thought there would be a BFP today. To those with faint lines good luck with re-testing. To other best of luck for next month :hug:

oooo ladies, I am so sorry. i am sure mother's day testing will result in BFP's for you all :hug: :hug: :hug:

I still have hope until AF arrives :lol:

For some reason I'm feeling ok about BFN, if no BFP then guess more BD next month :dance:

Anyone know how Miss Gobby got on with testing today?

Fingers crossed she has good news for us soon :pray:

update from me with a first response test with non-fmu- bfp- theres a definate line, its still faint but will keep checking over the next few days. i hope its not a chemical pregnancy. happy but cautiously happy. thought id post an update xxx

i tried to take a pic but it doesnt really show...my sister is trying to take another one!

Hey hun its faint your right but i can see it plain as day!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :hug: Hopefult itl get darker as the days go on :pray:

ty, hopefully all will go well, best of luck to u xxx

Thanks gerb , hopefuly il get there this month roll on 25 days time!!!! :pray: Btw you need yourself a ticker :D :cheer:

ty all i will get a ticker- trying to work out my due date...i dont get to do a full chart afterall, but i know should i ever end up here again that it did help me alot. fx tho all goes well and our little baby is stronger than the last one. ty to everyone for all ur support, hope to see u all soon in 1st tri xxx

I didnt test today, think im going to wait till the end of the week.
Congrats Gerb, there is deffo line there, hope it gets darker over the next few days
So sorry AF got you flossy

BFN... :(

I thought I could see a line but its so faint its most likely me seeing things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back