2nd *** BIG FAT *** Testathon (24th Feb)..... Testing Day!!!

good luck charlotte ill probably retest tomorrow too but i only have the cheapy ones, so we shall see xx

i'm using ebay cheepies too, so we can both test and keep eachother updated hun.. good luck!! xxxxx

ok deal we can update tomorrow
hope someone gets bfp xxx

hiya ladies,my af arrived last tuesday being 3 days late.hope somebody has bfp today.its back to ttc again :(

wanted to send you ladies lots of :hug: and babydust your way.

Hi a newbie checking in just wanting wish all those due to test lots of luck :D

Grrr i feel lost now ok so first thing i woke up and when i wiped (sorry if tmi) but it was a real dark blob of CM dark brown/black in colour. When i was in the loo again on wiping it was a real light red and ever since then it been between light brown/dark brown? What on earth is my body doing to me??????? :x :wall:

did u test? grrrrrr ttc is the most frustrating thing ever...
hope it clears for u xxx

No i didnt actualy :oops: But tbh i think its just AF messing me around :( Never mind here's to next month maybe :pray:

ok well praying for lots of bfps next month!! for me too if af turns up, we shall see what the next fewdays brings xxx

AF got me this morning so i'm out too :cry:
Fingers crossed for those of you still with hope :pray: and let's make next month our month Flossie :hug:

Good luck girlies!! :cheer:

First thing I did this morning was log on and see how you girls are getting on. Good Luck to all fingers crossed for you.

I am due on next week I think but getting funny ov/period funny pains so not holding out much hope!

Good Luck and get Peeing Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really sorry AF got you Notty and Flossy :( :hug: I was really praying for you. To the others with possible BFPs good luck that the lines get stronger. Sorry to everyone that got a BFN. Hope someone gets a BFP today. :pray:

im sorry girls

was hoping someone would get there bfp

heres to next month

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members