95% correct gender analysis...

*Hope*

Reaction score
Wowwwww, a very wise and exerienced mum today was telling me about the gender prediction from 12 weeks, done by nub viewing from a scan pic.

There is a site for it under gender prediction where you can upload your scan pic and the pro's and the others all say what sex they would say it is. they are usually right.

I didit today and 100% of the people have said mine is a GIRL!!!!! they got it right with lots of my friends before their 20 weeks scan so i am allowing myself to get 95% excited about having a lovely baby girl!! :dance::lol::dance::)

Here is the site, hope link works (u have to register to post yours in the forum/read the forum i think)...

So you've already done this on the net? an then had ur baby scan and it was right?? x

No my friends have had t confirmed at their 20 week scan.

i posted up my scan pics today and everyones predicted a girl. I will know if they are right at my 20 weeks scan, but one woman on there who said girl for mine has NEVER go it wrong!! x

Im tryin to register on to that site its now saying error :S lolx

I dont know how they do it. i understand the concept but i cant do it myself lol.

Keep trying to register x

:yay: Congrats hunni but don't start buying pink until a doc confirms it lol xxx

Manged to register just waiting for an email of confirmation im so curious now just see wether there right or not :). Thanks for that ill be sure to see what they say to me an ill tell you :D lolx

I should send my scan in and see if they can tell if its a boy :lol:

After reading about the 'nub' and then looking at my scan photo I still think I have a boy in there! :)

Ive just done mine waiting is the anser to all questions lolx

^^^yes do that!!! and thankyou i soo hope tey are right. hehe i wont buy just in case they arent xx

everyone that knows post your pics up to see if they get it right!!

post back on this topic to let us all know!! be so interesting to see xx

people views:
1.I don't see any gender clues, hopefully others will.
2.I can't see a clear nub. Good Luck

not much hope for me then lmaox

i kind of like tat though because they wont just guess for the sake of it!!x

did u see mine? im hope** and i put the title as 'pleeease could u guess the gender of my baby' some ofthe experienced ones said most definitely a girl :D

what your name on there?

Ooooo I can't wait to do mine when I have my scan!

Post your scan pics! Looks like fun to give it a go! :)

After reading it and looking at my scan picture.....im 95% sure that my child has no genitals........lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back