******July Testing Thread!******

miss July - are you ok to still update the thread? don't mind taking it over if you'd rather no do it........

wannabepg - I know what you mean you can feel safe knowing that you could be preg, but when you see it confirmed with a test that you are or not it all becomes real and scary. I hope you get the confidence to test soon - we'll all be here for you no matter what it says :)

Hey that's ok hun i'll log on in a bit and update it. :) x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Hi ladies, well today was testing day... I tested and got my BFP on a cheapie and a digi!

Congrats Becky!! Bet you're so excited.

Please could you add me for 23rd July? I OVd 2 days ago so that'll be 14dpo...reeeeally need to be strict with myself and hold out till then!

Congrats Becky1!!! Hope to be joining you soon!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations to the BFPs. :yay: x x

Have updated the main page, please let me know if I've missed you out - apologies if I have!

x

Thanks everyone! Excited but slightly worried as I have still got af type cramps... Something new to worry about!! Baby dust all round xx

AF type cramps are normal during early pregnancy. As long as they aren't more intense than AF cramps. No need to worry love. Xx

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

hey im out for july witch got me but its ok i was pleased to see her is there an august testing post??

I'm out, AF caught me, 5 days late the little minx!
Roll on next month, lucky number 8.
;-)

I'm out, AF caught me, 5 days late the little minx!
Roll on next month, lucky number 8.
;-)

hey im out for july witch got me but its ok i was pleased to see her is there an august testing post??

I was gonna ask the same.... AF is due on my 1st wedding anniversary next month... x

Glad you got your af hun... know what it's like after a mc xx

i would do a august one but im crap at remembering things and i would be no gd, weired how happy i am to have af cramps very odd feeling x

tell you what, i'll do the August thread if you like, give me a minute to set it up......

BFN for me this morning, Witch was due yesterday but still isn't here, having some cramping so maybe on her way. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back