***SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD***

I'm out, AF arrived today. Relieved more than anything! OH is excited as we've vowed to do lots more BD this month (I guess twice doesn't really cut it :oops: :lol: )

Hey Snuggle....

Can you put a BFP next to my name!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Did a tesco cheapie and Clearblue digi today and got my BFPs!!!

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations Jaidy

Sorry the witch got you Minxy and Skairdy :hug: :hug:

Good luck HollyHobby :pray: :hug:

Snuggle can you put me down as bfn thanks :hug: no af yet but I don't think there is a 3ww!!! Just used my last clearblue and no preggo!

Congrats to all the new mummys to be this month :dance:

aww holly hobby you haven't got AF yet though have you?
Sorry minxy :hug:
well done jaidy how exciting. :cheer:

my temp shot up this morning 11dpo i am resisting testing til tomorrow (my rise in temp might been due to drinking last evening and up with DS a lot in the night so if it is quite high tomorrow i will test.)

i am symptom spotting i know terribly but i have been tearful today, stupid stuff DS threw a tantrum at toddlers and made a right scene and it really upset me to the point i had to come home early!! :wall:

my boobs are tender

i have been feeling dizzy when getting up quick today too. i really hope i can post my BFP here tomorrow but at the moment i am so scared to see BFN so holding on :hug:

Good luck all ladies testing this weekend :pray:

Sorry Skairdy & Minxy :hug: :hug:

Holly - its not over yet hun :hug: :hug:

Rusks - lots of luck and babydust for your test tomorrow :hug: :hug:

HollyHobby its not over til witch arrives hun, I put either AF or BFP beside the names :wink:

Sorry AF got you Minxy :(

Good luck Rusks :pray: :hug:

EDIT: 8 BFPs this month so far :cheer: :cheer:

suzie, skairdykat and Minxy sorry your af's came :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
congrats to the 8 bfp's come everyone still to test good luck sending loads of baby dust :hug:

HollyHobby said:
Snuggle can you put me down as bfn thanks :hug: no af yet but I don't think there is a 3ww!!! Just used my last clearblue and no preggo!

Congrats to all the new mummys to be this month :dance:

Is your af 5 days late then?

Wishing you lots of luck for testing tomorrow rusks!

Go with your instinct....if you feel pregnant then you probably are :cheer:

Please can you add me for the 28th Sept? Is this the right day to put? I will be at 28days then and I am normally either 26 or 27 days.

Thanks

Can you please add me for September 28th - first month of trying so thinking positive !! :pray:

sorry af came but then again you look pleased it came :dance:

Sorry AF came HollyHobby although you seem pleased :think:

Added you Nicky_Jones and missus_h :hug: :hug:

:hug: aww holly hobby sorry hun, starting afresh eh and thinking positive - go girl xx

well i tested this morning (12dpo :talkhand: ) and it was BFN i had so many symptoms yesterday but obviously psychological as it was BFN i am so gutted as i did covince myself it was going to be 2 lines there this morning!! i had great ideas about how i was going to tell everyone etc. :cry:

i will snap out of it :wall: thinking positive looking forward to have my tattoo done in a couple of weeks and there is a glimmer that AF isn't here yet anyway so still hanging on in there for a couple of days :pray:

Can you put me down as af Snuggle :hug: :hug:

Sorry she got you too holly :hug: :hug: Bet it will be our month in October :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back