spotting

Awww layla I hope all goes well tomorrow babe, I have my fingers tightly crossed for you, keep that chin up! :hug: xx

fingers and toes crossed for you today layla....

let us know how you get on :hug: :hug: :hug:

Fiona

Sorry Layla - just seen this. Hope you're OK. Everything crossed for you xx

I hope all is ok. I had a similar experience at 18 weeks and I know its awful. My fingers are crossed that all is ok xx

Hi Layla, I hope everything is ok, I'm thinking of you.

Charm X
:pray:

How did it go babe? I hope you are OK, thinking of you! :hug: xx

hiya

got my scan today at 2.30, was orderd to bed rest yesterday, the bleeding has now gone from what looked like old blood, to fresh blood so im not very hopeful. just did a pregnancy test and its still very strong saying i still am, but with the bleeding and lack of symptoms im expecting the worst later.

will come back on after the scan to let you know

xx

Wishing you luck hun for your scan! Hoping everything is fine :hug: thoughts are with you xxx

Layla, I'm really thinking about you and hoping that everything's ok.
Lxxx :pray:

I'll be thinking about you Layla. Hope things go well for you hun.

xxx

hope things r ok for u layla. fingers crossed
xx

hey sweetie try not to worry too much, i had something similar, had a massive gush of blood then theblood continued for hours, had terrible crampings and my symptoms mysteriously stopped the day before, turned out to be baby telling me to take ti easy, bubba was fine and they said there was no sonographical reason for my bleeding. Ive had more bleeding since, apparently im just going to be one of them that bleeds throughout preggers! nice eh ;)

try not to worry, put ur feet up before then and get drinking loads of water for ur scan!

take care hunny xxx

Thinking of you! Hope everything will be ok at your scan hun. Take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back