spotting

hevwithbump said:
layla said:
didnt really put my mind at rest, he was very blunt, didnt like him..

his words were....threatend misscarriage, nothing i can do, go home and rest, no sex.

great! :?

xx

what a tw*t!!!!

OMG!! I agree with the tw*t!!!! :evil:

Layla I hope your scan goes well today ~ Thinking of you :pray: x

All the best Layla, will be thinking of you xxx

Any news Layla, I hope everything went ok.

Charm X

not good

the baby is measureing 6 weeks and has a heartbeat but the sac is way smaller, it only just fits around the baby on the screen and there is hardly any fliud.

the doc asked if i had been leaking fluid, unless its in with the discharge and blood then i dont think i am, so he said if im not then there is something wrong coz its not growing.

I have to go back in 2 weeks time for another scan to see if there is any diffrence....thats if i get that far, im expecting to misscarry before then judgeing by the scan, the sac was tiny, it was an internal scan and you could only just see it, took him a while to find :(

xx

Layla I'm so sorry it's not good news. There's not much I can say to comfort you I know, but I'm thinking of you and I just really hope you prove them wrong.
(((Hugs)))

Oh Layla, I'm thinking of you too and hoping that your little bean is ok.
:pray:
Big hugs from me too. L x

aw layla :hug: i hope everything corrects itself before your next scan! thinking of you xx

Good Luck Layla, hope everything works out ok
grouphug3.gif

im thinking of you hunny, hope everything turns out ok xx

layla so sorry i haven't been here for you on the forum i hope like the others said you prove them wrong and your scan in two weeks will show a happy healthy baby. thinking of you we are all here for you xx :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks guys.

i dont know if you have seen the other thread but the bleeidng has stopped today, so im even more confused as to whats going on now.

I changed hospitals this morning coz im not happy with the heath, its dirty and got a bad rep, everything seems to be such an effort for them there.

I have changed to one that is newly built and that i know has a very good level of care and a good rep.

they said they are happy to scan me in 2 weeks instead of teh heath hospital, and wobbles just pointed out that if i ask they might give me the once over and explain to me more whats going on, so i might phone them in a bit and find out.

xxx

this would be a good idea layla hopefully they will be able to give you more information and reassure you a little more than that horrible other place, can't believe the way they treated you it makes me ashmed sometimes i work for the NHS. so sorry :shakehead:

I have everything crossed for you Layla and I hope you get much better news at your next scan. Good for you for changing hospitals though, it sounds like you'll get much better care and attention at your new one xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back