spotting

hows things layla hun any news? hope your ok xxxxxxxxx

rach said:
hows things layla hun any news? hope your ok xxxxxxxxx

hi hun

still bleeding on and off but its not heavy yet, i found some info about low fliud tho and it doesnt look good, check the thread in the misscarrage section, i have posted it in there.

xxx

Have you started spotting again after yesterday when it stopped Layla?

I really hope things work out for you & going on some of the other girls theres hope.

x x

yes hun, got more again last night and today, its still not heavy tho, only when i wipe

i really dont think its fair to make me wait 2 weeks, its seems a life time away, i wish they could have given me options there and then

xx

I think it's discusting how insensitive the NHS can be. I'm surprised with the spotting on & off they haven't done a HCG count. You'd have an idea of your situation within 3 days :?

just phoned the old hospital up and said i wasnt happy with being left to wait 2 weeks coz thats a long time to still and wonder.

so they said they will re scan me on tuesday which is much better!

I got away tomorrow and dont get back till late monday night, so tuesday will come round really quick, its at 9am too so i wont have time to sit around getting stressed

xx

aww thats a bit of good news for you! i hope you have a lovely weekend and try to relax xxxx

started to bleed more now, its like a peroid and is not stopping, getting a few niggley pains too so i think this is it

thanks for all your replys

xxx

Layal Im sorry sorry your going through all of this worry, I hope the weekend takes your mind of things as much as it possibily can.

Thinking of you

:hug:

x x x

i'm so sorry layla i'm thinking about you and have got my fingers crossed

so sorry to hear this hun, hope your ok, i'll be thinking about you xx

thinking of you layla like everyone else on the whole forum. :hug: :hug: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads