MAY 2021 TESTING THREAD

Hi, haven’t been on this forum since having my son 5 years ago. But thought I’d pop back on, my ‘test day’ is 28th, but I tested today and I could swear there’s a faint line but my partner said there’s nothing. Not sure if it’s my line eye! We had an in expected loss in April , as we didn’t know we were expecting, and my period was 1 - 7 may .. I know it’s too early to test but just wanted to know! We weren’t even trying but since the MC we decided we would just see what happened and not stress over it. Have 5 children already.
anyway just popping in!

Hi, i am new here and i have no idea how to use this but was hoping someone could help me.
I hve been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now - With no luck.
i recently started using opk’s and wanted opinions. Do these look positive?
I have cramps and am due to ov any day now!!

06003D04-6108-4BC4-BB20-C36CDBFF8A0D.jpeg positive opk or not quite? i always miss my surge ! what do u think

Hi everyone, I’m new here and just wanted to tell u abit about myself. I am 2 years ttc no children yet. Every month i get my period on time and every month i hope and pray but i’ve not got my bfp yet.
I have been using ovulation strips and i wanted your opinion . I tested today 2pm and 6pm Both look dark , but i feel like they arent positive yet.
this happens nearly every month and then when i test the next day its always faint meaning i missed my surge.
Ive attached a pic below what do u think?
A friend of mine said we should just dtd and hope for the best
It’s so emotionally draining

C4D68D37-620C-439C-A726-53B3BBB57B82.jpeg

Hi everyone, I’m new here and just wanted to tell u abit about myself. I am 2 years ttc no children yet. Every month i get my period on time and every month i hope and pray but i’ve not got my bfp yet.
I have been using ovulation strips and i wanted your opinion . I tested today 2pm and 6pm Both look dark , but i feel like they arent positive yet.
this happens nearly every month and then when i test the next day its always faint meaning i missed my surge.

View attachment 93030
Hi sorry no experience with these tests. But hopefully someone else can help. Have you seen a doctor too? My friend is also going through the same thing, and 2 years is a long time to be trying , and with regular cycles too. Fingers crossed for you x

Anyone see a line? Think it’s my line eyes! Haha. I’m due AF around 28-30th.

DF18A937-4684-4B0F-A3AD-36AAE568EA4C.jpeg

View attachment 93030
Hi sorry no experience with these tests. But hopefully someone else can help. Have you seen a doctor too? My friend is also going through the same thing, and 2 years is a long time to be trying , and with regular cycles too. Fingers crossed for you x
Hi,
Thank u so much for your response. we have both been tested etc but everythings coming back fine! We have tried ovulation tests and 1 round of clomid ( which was horrible due to side effects) . so i don’t really know what we can do is apart from dtd in my fertile window. It’s hard because if i was given a reason we could have dealt with it.
I guess its all just luck and timing!
Hopefully this cycle is a good cycle for all of us.

View attachment 93030
I could never read those tests, if you download an app such as glow you can scan them on there and it reads it for you! I always used clear blue as they are easy to read being digital :angel:

@Sugar10 i see something on that test! But I’ve seen loads of bad evaps on FRERs recently! Xx

I could never read those tests, if you download an app such as glow you can scan them on there and it reads it for you! I always used clear blue as they are easy to read being digital :angel:

@Sugar10 i see something on that test! But I’ve seen loads of bad evaps on FRERs recently! Xx

Good idea to download an app to help you , and good news you don’t have any health issues just a waiting game.
Thankyou , I was worried it could be an evap. I’m going to test again tomorrow. I can’t wait I’m too inpatient haha. I’ll just test till one thing happens ! I don’t know when I ovulated so could still be early.
x

Congrats on your BFP!!!! :)

Morning, I wasn't in on this thread but I got my BFP on Monday

Is anyone doing a February due date thread on first Tri?
I don't mind doing it, but I'm rarely on here so don't want to keep people waiting if they need things updating xx

Wow congratulations!! hoping to have a bfp soon to join the feb thread! (I would be useless at running it also!)
I’m sure someone will set it up xx

Hi, I posted in the am I pregnant thread. It’s my test day and no AF but bfn, then the looked at the test and though maybe I could see something but could just me wishing something that isn’t there.

55345EFC-F07D-4CB1-95D6-B199EE0E588E.jpeg

Sugar I can see something on your test but it doesn't look pink. Frer have been having horrid evaps recently but I do hope it's not an evap and is a BFP for you. FX

Irram I think if your test is nearly there but not yet. You need to be testing 2-3 times a day more if your getting those lines x

Summertime I see something on the test try an frer xx

Sugar I can see something on your test but it doesn't look pink. Frer have been having horrid evaps recently but I do hope it's not an evap and is a BFP for you. FX

Irram I think if your test is nearly there but not yet. You need to be testing 2-3 times a day more if your getting those lines x

Summertime I see something on the test try an frer xx
Yea I think evap too. They must’ve changed as I’ve never had issues with FRERS. I might only be 11po , or even maybe less. So I know I’m not out yet. I’ve got more tests just trying to hang on a few days - I doubt I’ll last till Monday! But I’m going to try! It’s so hard isn’t it.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back