MAY 2021 TESTING THREAD

You can add me as out. I'm just waiting for AF. Tests are negative and I'm 12DPO. AF is due today.

Hey Ladies! Can you put me down for the 20th or 23rd please not quite sure which date I’m due on this month as it’s the first month having a more “normal cycle” ovulating on cd 17/18:cheer:
X
Popped you down for 23rd lovely xx

What does maca root do?
I knew bloody everything a few years back TTC our first. Completely forgot most things now.

Tested last night and got this. It's definitely pink in person and showed up before 3min. I've seen where apparently FRER are giving pink indents sometimes though?? I retested this morning to kind of rule out indent, the test looked exactly the same. They are from the same box, so idk if that has something to do with it. Obviously I'll be retesting, but any opinions?

Indent? Start of BFP? I've gone crazy and am seeing things? Lol20210516_092902.jpg

Tested last night and got this. It's definitely pink in person and showed up before 3min. I've seen where apparently FRER are giving pink indents sometimes though?? I retested this morning to kind of rule out indent, the test looked exactly the same. They are from the same box, so idk if that has something to do with it. Obviously I'll be retesting, but any opinions?

Indent? Start of BFP? I've gone crazy and am seeing things? LolView attachment 92968
Looks positive lovely, keep testing xx

Indent? Start of BFP? I've gone crazy and am seeing things? LolView attachment 92968

I'm going to go with a bad indent for now, this morning was an obviously BFN. I'll update if anything changes, but chalking it up to FRER getting crappy over the last couple of years. 20210517_103107.jpg

I'm going to go with a bad indent for now, this morning was an obviously BFN. I'll update if anything changes, but chalking it up to FRER getting crappy over the last couple of years. View attachment 92971
Frer are fking crap now. Give people faulse positives all the time. I vowed to never use them again. Clear blue do a 6 days sooner now. I bought some of those but not needed to use them yet

Frer are fking crap now. Give people faulse positives all the time. I vowed to never use them again. Clear blue do a 6 days sooner now. I bought some of those but not needed to use them yet

I said this before my last miscarriage at 6 weeks.
CB early picked up the lines and were a lot darker than FRER. I much prefer Answer tests.

@Clarkecharm, No I’m good, you can start it as I don’t participate as much as I used to here. ツ

CB early picked up the lines and were a lot darker than FRER. I much prefer Answer tests.

@Clarkecharm, No I’m good, you can start it as I don’t participate as much as I used to here. ツ
Ok huni will do ;) xx

Done it lovely xx

I’m out, the witch has just appeared x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back