MAY 2021 TESTING THREAD

I absolutely see those @Clarkecharm, Everything crossed for you. I'm also 9DPO and I've tested again and I see something compared to this mornings stark white blank tests. Fingers crossed they both progress! <3

EDIT: Decided to upload a photo. This photo is unedited and the photo taken within the timeframe.

View attachment 92948
Yes, sending you lots of baby dust and love xx

Last night at 9dpo/10dpo I have what I’d call slightly more than spotting but no need for liner. It was pale pink with a little few pinker/reder shades. Lasted 2 3 mins. Slight pink discolouration this morning too. But nothing else. Surely had to be implantation bleed as I’m only 10/11dpo now! Can still see shadow on test like yesterday. Maybe a little weaker but my bladder was full to the brim this morning.
Any ideas ladies? Xx

40D6056F-A901-486A-8069-5AC3ABABD432.jpeg 6F5DD097-C73C-41BD-8E3F-BDDA026279D4.jpeg

Last night at 9dpo/10dpo I have what I’d call slightly more than spotting but no need for liner. It was pale pink with a little few pinker/reder shades. Lasted 2 3 mins. Slight pink discolouration this morning too. But nothing else. Surely had to be implantation bleed as I’m only 10/11dpo now! Can still see shadow on test like yesterday. Maybe a little weaker but my bladder was full to the brim this morning.
Any ideas ladies? Xx

View attachment 92953 View attachment 92954

Are these one steps or Poundland? If these are one steps I’d go shadow line and try another brand. My tests at 10DPO were darker in the afternoon x

Are these one steps or Poundland? If these are one steps I’d go shadow line and try another brand. My tests at 10DPO were darker in the afternoon x
I used both actually! But have ordered a frer. Just thought 10dpo is to early for period isn’t it? Xx

I took this yesterday afternoon & was convinced I saw something.
I'm now 10DPO and I've done a Clearblue Early Result & it's negative - so I don't trust this brand either. FYI - The line was there BEFORE I opened it up, I only opened it to take a closer look at said line, once it was dry. I'll attach a photo of it whilst wet & still in the case.

Feeling deflated but 10DPO is still early. I think secretly I know I'm out but I did only get a :bfp: at 11DPO with my 6 week loss in February, so I guess it's entirely possible.

9dpo9.jpeg unopened.jpeg

I’m out definitely AF, it’s far too heavy now.

I’ve got my 2nd Covid jab on Thursday, so at least I can have that with no worries now.

I’ve decided to stop my Pregnacare and just take Folic Acid, Vitamins C & D, Omega 3 separately.

I’m sure my luteal phase shortened when I started taking it. Roll on next month!

How’s everyone else doing? Xx

I’ve got my 2nd Covid jab on Thursday, so at least I can have that with no worries now.

I’ve decided to stop my Pregnacare and just take Folic Acid, Vitamins C & D, Omega 3 separately.

I’m sure my luteal phase shortened when I started taking it. Roll on next month!

Awwww I’m sorry clarkcharm I thought they looked hopeful x

Gutted for you hun I also thought this was it for you, do you like kiwi? I was told eating a kiwi a day helps with conception and eating pineapple cores help with implantation, I eat kiwis all time but never tried the pineapple I've heard about that cos my next door neighbour said when she was having ivf with her daughter they told her to eat pineapple cores when they put the embryo back inside her and said it helped with implantation so just a few things to try maybe, sending you love xx

Gutted for you hun I also thought this was it for you, do you like kiwi? I was told eating a kiwi a day helps with conception and eating pineapple cores help with implantation, I eat kiwis all time but never tried the pineapple I've heard about that cos my next door neighbour said when she was having ivf with her daughter they told her to eat pineapple cores when they put the embryo back inside her and said it helped with implantation so just a few things to try maybe, sending you love xx

Thanks hun I appreciate it! I must admit I Can’t stand kiwi lol but did have pineapple this month. Not the core though, I wanted to keep my teeth it’s Rock hard lol.

Next month will be our 6th cycle already. Can’t believe it.

hubby has managed to get a full time job and starts 21/6. I’m so relieved. He won’t get paid until 30/7 but at least it’s a light at the end of the tunnel! No more living hand to mouth! That may help things in itself xxx

I thought it was going to turn into a BFP, sorry love.
Can I ask why yoir stopping pregnacare? I tried it for one month make my EWCM come out in massive blobs instead of just normal. I take seven seas, omega 3, vitamin c, d, b complex, magnesium, potassium.

I thought it was going to turn into a BFP, sorry love.
Can I ask why yoir stopping pregnacare? I tried it for one month make my EWCM come out in massive blobs instead of just normal. I take seven seas, omega 3, vitamin c, d, b complex, magnesium, potassium.

Since taking it I found that I have less EWCM, and I spot before a period I never did before. My luteal phase has also shortened by 3 days. So want to see if it makes a difference.

I’m going to take Vitamin C and D, with Omega 3 and folic acid! Hopefully that’ll work! Oh and my ashwagandha vitamins too! Xx

Hey Ladies! Can you put me down for the 20th or 23rd please not quite sure which date I’m due on this month as it’s the first month having a more “normal cycle” ovulating on cd 17/18:cheer:
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back