New to TTC!

Sarah7

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Recently joined for reassurance on some faint BFPs which turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. So OH and I realised how much we really really do actually want it and decided to stop our not-trying-but-not-not-trying and decide to try so pretty excited about that!
Just wanted to get myself out here rather than end up being a lurker, and I'm sure I'll have many questions over the next however long it takes. I'm looking forward to going through this with many people in the same boat :)

Good luck to all!

Sarah
:)

Woop Woop - Welcome to trying......now that you are no longer not-trying-but-not-not-trying! :) xx

Hi welcum to the forum its a fab place with fab ladies who are all in the same boat dont know what id do without them all now.

Michelle. x

Hi Sarah - I've only been a member of the forum for about 2 weeks, but I've found it really supportive and helpful already.... Good luck with starting to really try :)! xx

Thanks for the welcomes :) Seems like a really great forum and I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about!

Hey welcome to the forum!
There's always someone here with an answer or a shoulder to cry on. All the girls are a great support system.
Good luck in ur journey - hope its a healthy and happy one :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hello an d welcome huni as the girls have already said its great on here!!! always someone here to help

fx for your :bfp: soon x x

do you know when your last period started? Or how long your cycles are? Its best to test the day your period is due so if you know when that is, pop yourself in the December testing thread, we all compare tests there and have a general chat, its nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back